[STEAM] Trading Cards

SWEET IM GONNA POWER LEVEL MY STEAM ACCOUNT FO REALZZZZZZZZZZ

CHECK OUT MY SWEET NEW PROFILE ADDONZ BR0000000000z

SWEET

I got all 3 of my possible card drops in CSGO in one night playing about 3-4 matches. I left TF2 on overnight and got 5 card drops from that. No foil.

Do you know what the stupid part about all of this is? Your Steam Level, which is tied to these damned cards, dictates how many friends you can put on your friends list.

Do you know what the stupid part about all of this is? Your Steam Level, which is tied to these damned cards, dictates how many friends you can put on your friends list.

that's pretty dumb. Isn't your steam level also determined by age of your account and # of games?

I'm lvl 9, have 8 cards, no foil, 8 year account and 149 games. I make no effort to get achievements or anything if that matters.

Maxed out Tower Wars, CKII and Magicka. Only sold 2 doubles so far for a whopping $0.74, haven't listed the rest. Can't get HL2 to run, some sort of buffer error when trying to start it up :(

So once you max out your available drops on a game what happens? I see I'm eligible for a booster pack now, but is that only when the game is open?

So once you max out your available drops on a game what happens? I see I'm eligible for a booster pack now, but is that only when the game is open?

You have to log into steam once a week for the chance at a possible booster pack drop. It is tied to however many people are crafting badges. (gotta add new cards for the ones disappearing due to the badges, ya know)

You can increase your drop rate by leveling up, but AFAIK it's random.

I just learned about this steam marketplace....

I listed an unusual TF2 hat for $220, and it sold in an hour.

GG @ people who pay that for pixels.

Now to sit back and wait for the summer sale

edit: I also sold a card for like 0.25. both transactions were in euros, so I'm geussing this is some btc economy equivalent for those people or something

I just learned about this steam marketplace....

I listed an unusual TF2 hat for $220, and it sold in an hour.

GG @ people who pay that for pixels.

Now to sit back and wait for the summer sale

edit: I also sold a card for like 0.25. both transactions were in euros, so I'm geussing this is some btc economy equivalent for those people or something

o_O' what hat?

Back