[STEAM] Trading Cards

huh, apparently if i sell all my hats in my inventory (that i've mostly gotten from preorders, etc) for the lowest price on the marketplace, i can get about $50

you should do that

sell your imaginary items you don't care about for real money

$$$ profit

I never understood the hat trading thing on TF2, but if I can put like 0 effort into this and get some steam funds out of it then I'm in.

steam trading cards
just like achievements but you dont have to do anything to get them, and you can trade them to your friends

except for free to play games, i think you have to pay money to get a card drop

You don't have to play the game(s) at all. I think there's around 1 drop an hour on average until you have used up your free card drops.

The booster packs (set of 3 cards) are based on the badges crafted in the community and to be eligible for them, you have to exhaust your 'free' drops and log into steam at least once a week.

The higher your 'level' (gained by crafting badges and other community stuff) the greater your chance of getting a booster pack.

Up to $0.80 now, woohoo, lol

Steam cards vs bit coins in the battle for one world currency.

Who will reign supreme in this battle royale?

The only winner will be the money makers - and satan, he is probably pissing himself laughing at this.

Guaranteed soon available to purchase at 7-11 - behold the evil empire grows

jomo is really excited about supplementing his dad's disability check with this cash

maybe he will get enough to upgrade to premium adult diapers

Just wait until you get foil card random drops. I sold a monaco foil card for $10 (for me, $11.something for valve).

I'm not sure what kind of moron pays that kind of money for an imaginary trading card, but I'll take it all day long.

Just wait until you get foil card random drops. I sold a monaco foil card for $10 (for me, $11.something for valve).

I'm not sure what kind of moron pays that kind of money for an imaginary trading card, but I'll take it all day long.

dude what

are you serious

this just like middle school all over again

gonna have a big ass binder of these things watch

plastic sheets to protect the cards and everything

then throw them in the trash when a girl tell me they gay

Back