So..i need some opinions.

i could kill you easily with a .22

:shrug:
Depends on on what 22 round and weapon you're talking about, there are many variations.

If you're talking about a straight 22 pistol, maybe if you're standing right next to me with it pressed to my head.

A 22LR rifle probably has a bit of range to it, but its all going to be where you hit.

.45's break bones they hit, 22 hit bones, ricochet or break up and cause internal bleeding. Plus 45's cause bigger holes, bigger holes bleed more and 45's cause greater cavitation within the wound.

And if .22 were a decent round for killing, the military and law enforcement would be using the cheaper/lighter 22, but they dont.

if your pistol round doesn't start with a 4, or have 'magnum' behind it, you need a different pistol.

.380, 32, 38, are all ok if you're trying to get someone off you or scare someone off, but even with 9mm, i've seen people walk off after taking a couple 9mm rounds.
:rofl:

You're so fucking stupid.

I only pointed that out since you said "round for killing". I mean as a professional re-loader you knew that of course.

jugg great track record of telling the truth makes me totally believe he sold 62k rounds of ammo with 10k profit, sounds super legit and not completely made up

Back