So..i need some opinions.

jugg great track record of telling the truth makes me totally believe he sold 62k rounds of ammo with 10k profit, sounds super legit and not completely made up

You can't even keep the fairlytales created by TW straight..move along

Ruger makes a .22 revolver that is fun. Im thinking my first .22 may be a lever action. .22 can kill just fine with good shot placement, or at least get someone off your back, but a lot of people shy away from using it for CCW because it's not the most reliable caliber.

If they made something like an all metal double stack 1911 mouse gun/vest gun .22 it would be amazing. Imagine if they had ultra thin wood or bone grips.

After getting a Seecamp .32 I'm taking a break. I may or may not get into cowboy action shooting, which would lead to me having to get a few single action guns.

Link to purchase?

Better mouse guns:

Firearms North American Arms

Years ago there was an antifa protest where they'd flood inside restaurants and harass people. An old fat man with a white beard held the crowed off from himself and his wife with a little mouse revolver I suspect was from this company.

NAA-Lead-e1439767215421-1068x712.jpg

I have one of those, was my wife's grandmother's till she passed. Her family was shocked as shit when it came up in the will and she gave it to me :lol:

i knew a dood that was offed by a .22 pistol

it ricocheted off his clavicle and into his heart or something like that. super unlucky shot

Back