So..i need some opinions.

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
I have a lot of reloading stuff im about to try to sell. I believe i can pull $10k out of what i have.

The question is...do i sell it? Im not really reloading any longer but there is an election coming up and if somehow a democrat gets elected, the price of all ammo with likely go through the roof and reloading stuff will suddenly be worth its weight in gold. But with reloading, the laws are fucked up. You can make it, you can sell it, but you can't make and sell reloads without a class 6 license (about $300 after a background colonoscopy.)

So your ammo supply business didn't work out?

im sure we will hear that it worked out amazingly and turned a yuge profit

Juggs just doesn't have time anymore, in between over-feeding his kid and constantly going back and forth to the store for cases of soda

It's my opinion that the ammunition companies control gun politics much more than gun manufacturers.

It's also my opinion that if Biden wins reelection, and Democrats win a seat or 2 in the House, that no laws will change, but ammunition companies will activate their lobbyists, activate their political Manchurian candidates, and sound the general alarm for gun-nuts to stock up on everything, while they jack up retail prices.

Ammunition companies have the easiest shepherding job in the history of shepherding.

It's my opinion that the ammunition companies control gun politics much more than gun manufacturers.

It's also my opinion that if Biden wins reelection, and Democrats win a seat or 2 in the House, that no laws will change, but ammunition companies will activate their lobbyists, activate their political Manchurian candidates, and sound the general alarm for gun-nuts to stock up on everything, while they jack up retail prices.

Ammunition companies have the easiest shepherding job in the history of shepherding.

this, fear sells.

Gun manufacturers and Ammo companies secretly want you to vote Democrat bcuz that's their gravy train

So your ammo supply business didn't work out?

It works out just fine, just a lot of hoops to jump through, and that stuff is just taking up space in the garage. I pumped about 62,000 rounds at the height of the last big 'scare'. Im sure another scare will come along before too long

im sure we will hear that it worked out amazingly and turned a yuge profit

Juggs just doesn't have time anymore, in between over-feeding his kid and constantly going back and forth to the store for cases of soda

While cruising in the left lane.

remember when juggz called me an idiot and explained how i didnt know what the fuck i was talking about when i told him he cant just sell reloads on the internet without the ATF getting mad.

sell it at a loss just like you sold your crypto and lan center investmenrs at a loss

gg

ps: democrats aren't stopping ammo sales, that's the oldest scam in the book

Back