Explosives sent to Soros, Clintons, and Obama

om9moyvrb6u11.jpg

CNN Politics on Twitter:

lol @ comments

I think it’s just a clock bro lol.

muslim-clock_650x400_41470680529.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
you can pretend that religion and right wing politics aren't totally intertwined in America if you want :shrug: I really don't see the point though, why not just be honest?

I'm not triple, I'm not here to 'win' an argument on behalf of the almighty Democrats...so you can put away the pathetic partisan deflection policy

you can pretend that religion and right wing politics aren't totally intertwined in America if you want :shrug: I really don't see the point though, why not just be honest?

I'm not triple, I'm not here to 'win' an argument on behalf of the almighty Democrats...so you can put away the pathetic partisan deflection policy

Religion doesn't really factor into right wing vs left wing, though you could argue that most christian americans lean conservative and therefore right wing. There are plenty of religious left wing individuals, and many left wingers simply look at government as a replacement for religion. Hell most of the right wingers on this forum are libertarian atheists.

This is to keep everyone off pizzagate, very sick demented manipulatiom of msm by George Soros and Open Society 4d chessing again.

I got to hand it to Soros he can pull me too and this kinda shit out of his ass!

Hell most of the right wingers on this forum are libertarian atheists.

Yep, I realise this :) hehe

But you do have a situation over there where politicians are pretty much forced to make Christianity and Christian-friendly policies a big part of their image and platform, if they want to have any chance at all with a substantial part of the voting base

of course, religion = family values = strong and stable = desirable in politicians all over the world, generally speaking

but politics and religion are especially intertwined for you guys...and I don't see it changing any time soon

the flag means nothing without additional context and can easily be slapped on to divert investigation time/resources into an ISIS component aka gs 13 of the US Postal Inspector calling over to his CT component in foreign threat analysis of the fbi asking if they had been tracking any mailbomb type shit lately and then further investigating.

in the end my shitty ied analysis and any context analysis is all speculation and the only weird thing is how the media is 100% treating this like an open and shut right wingers did it.

hell maybe ISIS is getting smart and just trying to tear us apart from within now GG to them if that's their plan cause thats actually smart rather than having a sheep herder fire an ak at a passing convoy every now and again.
'

hell maybe ISIS is getting smart and just trying to tear us apart from within now GG to them if that's their plan cause thats actually smart rather than having a sheep herder fire an ak at a passing convoy every now and again.

I was thinking there's a (very small) outside chance its part of the overall russian plot to further divide the country

i know there are strawmen evangelicals who have to do mental gymnastics to get over their support but as we just discussed this is not exactly the forum that believes trump is our moral shining beacon lol

bad bot sry your programmer failed u on that one

Soros is one evil man pretending to bomb himself when hes not even home holy shit new lows from the left wing globalists

democrat party are among the most disgusting people on the planet. A once proud party, reduced to this.

very sad

I was thinking there's a (very small) outside chance its part of the overall russian plot to further divide the country

so basically by admitting that small chance we (you) admit to not having all the facts and should probably adopt a wait and see approach while authorities determine who did it and why they did it

wouldnt shock me if its just another anarcholibertarian like the unabomber. wouldnt surprise me if russians (ok id be a little surprised but its possible). chinese over tariffs? some contractor trump screwed on a deal back in the day?

who knows so lets admit we all want to speculate (nothin wrong with it, this is a concerning situation and we are firing up our mental solving abilities) but truly dont know shit and reporting these speculations as news is wrong.

good thing is there should be a large amount of physical evidence as opposed to electronic tampering type stuff so we will be able to get a good idea of the 5 w's

Pretend? I simply pointed to the numbers. Which should have shut you up. But you follow the easy plot lines pointed out to you by the shitty media and think you know better.

what if we find khasogi's fingerprints on it and the saudi prince was trying to save us by torturing the truth out of him knowing we couldnt :scared:

Back