Explosives sent to Soros, Clintons, and Obama

cnn bomb: How did the t cancelled! - Album on Imgur

How in the fuck did this 'bomb' fit in that envelope...
NnIRlMY.jpg

why does the moon only appear at night

WHERE DOES IT GO DURING THE DAY

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE

TW is so awesome, as it circles the drain.

1. Fake!
2. HAHA this is what liberals get, they all should have exploded!
3. It's cool that the KKK no longer requires hoods.

Pick one, Havax and Tele only 1 or 2.

TW is so awesome, as it circles the drain.

1. Fake!
2. HAHA this is what liberals get, they all should have exploded!
3. It's cool that the KKK no longer requires hoods.

Pick one, Havax and Tele only 1 or 2.

i pick the only correct answer

lol autism online found the actual clock that was purchased for the bombs

rfmg7pl017u11.jpg

the clock doesn't even have an alarm, or a countdown timer. it's just a clock. so fucking fake lol

I see a lot of apologist articles for Soros specifically out there this morning.

While kitty does a good job memeing the rights obsession with him, he is a pretty indefensible character to anyone who knows his past. I've read 3 articles this morning talking about the antisemitism related to hating on him but he has literally made more money and got his start in capitalism via antisemitism (through his job during ww2 facilitating the holocaust) than any unabashed white supremacist alive today.

He is candid with his lack of remorse regarding it too since 'someone else would have had the job,' de facto justifying the action of ss prison commandants lol.

Whether he does what he does now to support the Jewish religion or not as a way to repent who knows, but his interests have clearly never lined up with any country that hosts him.

Last edited:
its not an ISIS sticker

its a sticker that looks like arabic writing, but is really made out of mud flap girls...and also made to look like isis but says "GET ER DONE"

:lol:

has to be the work of a 4chan troll

Back