Explosives sent to Soros, Clintons, and Obama

you know fake bombs are felonies too right
Yes. I'm aware.

However, this does verify my precious speculation that they were never intended to go off, which you mocked.

Does being a partisan shill cunt who is consistently wrong ever get old for you, pear boy?

Yes. I'm aware.

However, this does verify my precious speculation that they were never intended to go off, which you mocked.

Does being a partisan shill cunt who is consistently wrong ever get old for you, pear boy?

You're desperately looking for a way to make sending bombs to people look more favorable to your "side" and I'm the partisan?

86p3dt5xd8u11.png

*ORANGE MAN NOT REACTING TO PROGRAMMING*

*ORANGE MAN BAD*
cnn gets so pissy over being called biased

employs this person who says these things

Not once has trump ever advocated bombing political opponents. Waters and Clinton both have called for violence in the past 6 months.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

what fucking bizarro world did i wake up in, where lefties are the false flag party? some of you cretins have tundra frost encroaching too close to your brain

Oct 22-25 Package Bombs/Suspicious Packages

1] Soros -Bedford, NY
2] Clinton -Chappaqua, NY
3] Obama -DC
4] Brennan C/O CNN -NYC
5] Holder -Returned to DWS office in FL
6] Maxine Waters -MD mail facility
7] Maxine Waters -LA mail facility
8] De Niro -NYC
9] Biden -Delaware

Package Bombs/Suspicious Packages - Misspellings

Shultz [should be Schultz]
Florids [should be Florida]
Brenan [should be Brennan]
Saw Grass [should be Sawgrass]
Left out the word “Street” on Holder’s label

Oct 22-25 Package Bombs/Suspicious Packages

1] Soros -Bedford, NY
2] Clinton -Chappaqua, NY
3] Obama -DC
4] Brennan C/O CNN -NYC
5] Holder -Returned to DWS office in FL
6] Maxine Waters -MD mail facility
7] Maxine Waters -LA mail facility
8] De Niro -NYC
9] Biden -Delaware

Package Bombs/Suspicious Packages - Misspellings

Shultz [should be Schultz]
Florids [should be Florida]
Brenan [should be Brennan]
Saw Grass [should be Sawgrass]
Left out the word “Street” on Holder’s label

you're not your

what fucking bizarro world did i wake up in, where lefties are the false flag party? some of you cretins have tundra frost encroaching too close to your brain

The lefties are moreso the fake news party than the right. We just got finished with Christine Blasey Ford. In the last election, there were multiple riots at Trump rallies started by super PACs in the left. In the last election, there were no American right-wing PACs using fake online bots, but the same cannot be said by American left-wing groups.

The lefties are moreso the fake news party than the right. We just got finished with Christine Blasey Ford. In the last election, there were multiple riots at Trump rallies started by super PACs in the left. In the last election, there were no American right-wing PACs using fake online bots, but the same cannot be said by American left-wing groups.

1) who the fuck are you?
2) who's talking fake news ? i'm talking false flag shit

anthrax mailing
gulf of tonkin
operation mongoose (edit- sorry northwoods)
businessman's plot
9/11 (fuck you nigger)

edit- no party has a monopoly on this shit, but a particular personality type sure seems to roll about in the mud

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/us/politics/ricin-pentagon-mail-poisoning.html

Last edited:
The false flag perpetrated by the dems/left/faggots has been adopted as fact by most media outlets.. thereby justifying the claim of Fake News.

You lose cLu

Back