Do you see civil war in your lifetime?

i will be the one to pop cael's head in two with my .50 cal Barrett while he is drinking his herbal tea on his nice condo balcony enjoying his time watching the world burn.

We can send out our all female SQUAD - they are like Team Anti-America - "'Murica - fuck dat"

They will fix that shit up pronto

Thanks, but we have too many of those already. Few feminists and many leftist feminazis.

convservative vs libtard in a fist fight?

that's all a 'civil war' would ever come to these days...you can't even fart these days without offending a whole political party, let alone have a buncha softy trannies and treehuggers ready to throw-down and start dying for the right to be one of 52 million genders...

lol

Ran from one. So did most immigrants in the west. I'd say we're due for more shtf in my lifetime.

Multi generation Americans and Canadians can't even fathom such a concept, while it's commonplace in most of the rest of the world. Naive fools.

i been cosplay training for the civil war its comin boys and im totally gonna be like pew pew pew

Can't answer for the USA, but I believe it might happen in some European countries including my own. I guess the reasons will be more cultural and religious than political. We already have parallel societies living in enclaves around the big cities.

Im surprised europe hasn't flat out exploded by now

Did you ever see a match-grade round traveling three thousand feet per second go through a window?

Nobody does.

Last edited:
id say there are 50/50 odds on michigan becoming the new islamic state but i would not count that as a civil war because islams are by definition not american as they worship the qumran

Back