Do you see civil war in your lifetime?

i think its bullshit
i'd have a round with any of you guys
hell i'd even buy
even one of those expensive craft beers
and this poor bastard gets fired over it

fuck that, college shouldn't be accessible to everyone
we need ditch diggers too, not a society of whiny entitled brats that get useless degrees and cry that they're not starting at 75k

we have a position open for lvl 1 tech support on the phones.. We have had like 3 people say they want 100k+. In Texas.... Fucking Texas

we have a position open for lvl 1 tech support on the phones.. We have had like 3 people say they want 100k+. In Texas.... Fucking Texas
They were all told that they can make $100k a year, so they think they should get that for starting pay.

The only thing that is going to fix this is a complete financial collapse of the US dollar. Which will more than likely result in a civil war.

As many of you know, I have been preparing for a financial collapse for many years now. I have everything I need to survive for approximately 5 years. I have not, however, prepared for a civil war. In fact, I don't think you can prepare for one.

If we do have a civil war, you can bet that the TPTB will be using their unlimited money supplies to hire a bunch of foreign PMCs to come into the US to give the left a fighting chance. All it took was 1 European born Jew, living in the US and his control over a financial banking empire to fund the right people in Russia and he created the single worst manmade entity ever: a Jewish Totalitarian nightmare State - the USSR.

You guys are morons if you think one party is different as far as working class goes. It’s smoke and mirrors, good politician/bad politician working together to pick our pockets. They are really on the same team. The two party system is an illusion. You want your vote to count? Vote for anyone but a republican or Democrat.

Still with this? I don't know how many times I repeated this back in 2016.

1. I agree with you.
2. The 3rd party candidate is not likely to win the general election, however.
3. What is more likely, is if an outsider who would otherwise by a 3rd party candidate took over either of the main parties.
4. If this anti-establishment candidate actually made it past the rigged primary, you then vote for him.

For example, Bernie Sanders was an independent shortly before the 2016 election. He was an outsider that lost a rigged primary. There was someone else in 2016, however, who was unexpectedly helped during the primary before being trampled on by his own [crooked] party. You did not vote for him.

I found this video for you, cael.

you know, for when you get lost in the 'beyond' section at bed bath and beyond.

Not a free speech issue, it's simply an employment contract thing.

"Both men were found to have violated the police department's social media rules, on which they had been trained."

Back