Do you see civil war in your lifetime?

pretty sure the map has already been drawn...
1479020779217.jpg

Generally speaking it will be rural American loving people against the city's communist zombies the universities are pushing out.

The Rural areas are tired of having their tax dollars siphoned away to these cities only for the cities to demand more and give a shit less about the "rust belt" which is anywhere 25miles away from a city in any state.

you could put a population map on top of that image macro and notice a third strange coincidence

or americans...

i know this is shocking to believe but more people live in cities than live in abandoned wastelands in rural montana

"but we should vote by square foot not by human life"

You guys are morons if you think one party is different as far as working class goes. It’s smoke and mirrors, good politician/bad politician working together to pick our pockets. They are really on the same team. The two party system is an illusion. You want your vote to count? Vote for anyone but a republican or Democrat.

The US unemployment rate rose to 3.7 percent in June 2019 from a 49-year low of 3.6 percent in the previous month and above market expectations of 3.6 percent. The number of unemployed increased by 87 thousand to 6.0 million while employment went up by 247 thousand to 157.0 million. Unemployment Rate in the United States averaged 5.75 percent from 1948 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 10.80 percent in November of 1982 and a record low of 2.50 percent in May of 1953.

You guys are morons if you think one party is different as far as working class goes. It’s smoke and mirrors, good politician/bad politician working together to pick our pockets. They are really on the same team. The two party system is an illusion. You want your vote to count? Vote for anyone but a republican or Democrat.

classic libtard run around

So you think the republican politicians are working for the working class? How?

Both parties have been bought and paid for. Remember when Scott Brown fought political insider trading and stopped it? Then he got elected, congress reversed it and he said nothing. That’s pretty typical.

I also guarantee Capt Tele agrees with me.

You’re missing the point. Tell me is there a single politician from any party that is truly working for the working class? We do not have representation.

You’re missing the point. Tell me is there a single politician from any party that is truly working for the working class? We do not have representation.

As much as people don't like to admit it, or don't understand it, I think stuff like giving tax breaks to companies and the wealthy (within reason) isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is, and many times is beneficial.

Man
it has to be better to vote da Don than anyone else at this point, no?

building the wall rhetoric better than everybody welcome and flying in 'refugees' reality of the recent past

Last edited:
As much as people don't like to admit it, or don't understand it, I think stuff like giving tax breaks to companies and the wealthy (within reason) isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is, and many times is beneficial.

There's no such thing as a corporate tax. Only people pay taxes. And, if we're talking about income taxes, one could argue that only wealthy people pay those.
CBO1.jpg

Unfortunately, I was unable to find more recent data.

Back