Do you see civil war in your lifetime?

if islam starts taking over, theyll kill the degenerate libtards 1st who are in contradiction to the koran more than anyone else.

afterwhich the remaining conservatives will just kill off these inferior shitskins with ease.

if islam starts taking over, theyll kill the degenerate libtards 1st who are in contradiction to the koran more than anyone else.

afterwhich the remaining conservatives will just kill off these inferior shitskins with ease.

y would you kill the liberal murdering pet that you can keep in your backyard

y u think europe imports so many of these scums, they're nazis that the progressives can't fight back against

8idy.jpg

Ha no. The majority doesn't care about far left or right bullshit and will do what it must to preserve the lifestyle to which it has become accustomed (omnipresent broadband, fully-stocked grocery stores, lowest violent crime rate in decades, shitty reality TV, a new food truck to check out every day). The passionate tards on the extreme ends are mostly all talk and the few nuts that aren't end up as just another mass shooter in the news cycle.

Yeah, the passionate tards that are mostly all talk are the ones setting fires, disrupting entire cities, beating the shit out of people with bike locks on chains, running over people in their cars...

but yea other than that they are mostly talk

Yeah, the passionate tards that are mostly all talk are the ones setting fires, disrupting entire cities, beating the shit out of people with bike locks on chains, running over people in their cars...

but yea other than that they are mostly talk

fyi this is why cable news is bad

it lets people believe this is an accurate view of the world

go tell that to the people of seattle, portland, evergreen college, Berkeley

or i could just live my tv-free life completely undisturbed among everyone i know doing the same thing and not define the state of existence by one college and a few thousand people in college towns

3000 people died today of car accidents

is our transport system in mass disarray or do you completely misunderstand the scale of the population of the united states?

it's okay our brains aren't meant to comprehend a world with 7 billion people

actually our transport system is falling apart and liberals and jews and mexicans are keeping congress from funding infrastructure projects

fyi

i will drive to your house and run you over if that would prove my point to your satisfaction

then i will do a burn out on your lawn and the tires will get stuck and i will have to leave the murder weapon at the scene of the crime

Back