by posting recently uploaded youtubes of t1 demos i triggered sperg rage on reddit

Kismet

Veteran
/r/Tribes gg

(4 the real fags) no im not just posting LT videos it is any t1 video that they sperg on

this is because /r/Tribes is really a subreddit for t:a fanboys and nothing else

really they should be posting in /r/TribesAscend or /r/TribesAspergers but instead they took over that one

idc about any of this im just posting it in case any1 else wants to see aspergers kids get angry over an 18 year old video game

LT is NOT tribes. nothing in common with it. lt is fucking shit. go fuck yerself. and if yer too lazy to copy paste comments, dont make a fucking thread. ill never visit that shithole reddit, especially to read about yer uber lame LT shit

reddit poster here

S0XytpO.gif

reporting for duty (w/ april oneils)

LT is NOT tribes. nothing in common with it. lt is fucking shit. go fuck yerself. and if yer too lazy to copy paste comments, dont make a fucking thread. ill never visit that shithole reddit, especially to read about yer uber lame LT shit

^ sub 50 IQ loser who sits on hill on SB mortaring and thinks he's good

i like how moto is so completely braindead that even though the OP specifically mentions that he's not talking about LT, moto is unable to read/comprehend the thread and starts raging out about LT

ty moto

reading comprehension is actually something shamed in modern american society

read this in this months nat geo "the war on science" article

i like how moto is so completely braindead that even though the OP specifically mentions that he's not talking about LT, moto is unable to read/comprehend the thread and starts raging out about LT

ty moto
To be fair he actually says "not just LT" so that does imply he is posting some LT.

Comprehension++

+1 moto

Lt is tribe at its purest

(also the only way to possibly play tribe and have a good time in 2015)

Back