by posting recently uploaded youtubes of t1 demos i triggered sperg rage on reddit

tictac u begged me for items when u ran into me in diablo 3 in october which isnt even possible u r a huge raging sperg

yo my name is tic i manage to be fat dumb lazy and largely fucking broke despite having a fucking trustfund

ppl think im cool as all fucking hell

my name is tic and i am proof that injections of cash do not cure the sperg

edit: ya ramatwok you should really be saying that to your man AJ smh

i thought it would be funny to flood the subreddit with demos too but now im kinda sad bcuz vermouth is making some quality t1 material that would be great for assend players to watch but now there is prob no way they will give it a chance.

who said this lol

that was "I was born on 3rd base thinking I hit a triple" tic

also I just checked out r/tribes

tribes is dead. nuke it from orbit. its like bizzaro tw. people not only like t:a but think it's the best? and someone arguing w/ rtcll saying that MAs are luck based? fuck the world

it really is hilarious how stupid fucking videos made these kids rage tho

and ya tribes is dead there is no concept of history so the same mistakes will just get repeated ad infinitum

the person saying ma's are luck based is projectile who is terrible at t1 but has the largest voice in the upcoming new game made by t2 spergs

who said this lol

tictac claimed that he was retiring from his current job and opening a saturday/sunday night only very high end dinner menu for 80$ a head or something in his home since hes a great chef with great connections on all high end foods and become rich

giga - popup restaurants do not need to be run from an actual restaurant - many successful ones are done through ones home or homes of friends/clients. Charging $90/head, assuming you can keep food costs low, with 8-10 clients at a time, doing so once a week (or even twice a month) will offer sufficient cash flow to manage expenses.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=674438

Last edited:
tictac claimed that he was retiring from his current job and opening a saturday/sunday night only very high end dinner menu for 80$ a head or something in his home since hes a great chef with great connections on all high end foods and become rich

LO LLL

Back