Write-up On Midair (giant wall of text)

nobody hating on him he just said something really stupid

some of the best base players played lt, kov for example

and it did prolong the game because you didnt need as many players

he was on mark of the beast, a renegades team, and lt was inspired by renegades and made by renegades players

the more u knew

Dutch magically became good at T1 after everyone basically quit. That's the beginning and end of it. Also T2 sucked.

Ugh dutch was best t1 player by far its not a debate in my eyes unless you go with one of old school cappers like natural

Imho tho LT was harder anyway so dutch

Honestly I just wish people would stop talking about this fucking shitstain of a "game" and let it dissolve into obscurity much quicker. Every time you bring this crapheap up again it just allows it to survive that much longer.

Make them learn from this giant mistake. Stop feeding it.

*edit* LT did nothing for "extending the game". It allowed people who were completely shit at base have a chance at playing the game. As far as it being "faster" it was not. You merely spawned with more ability. Real base players could spawn and get things done without going to an inventory with minimal issues. It's called versatility. Which LT stripped from tribes.

lol autism nuke

Past 3 days when I've played there have been only 3 servers which are mainly full enough to play. Luckily the netcode is decent enough, I can even play on the EU servers.

I've had a bunch of hard freezes and CTDs, some just playing, and most while the servers are changing maps. I wonder if that's a big part of the lack of players problem and people are the majority are not reporting it.

...or maybe it's just that the game is either A) too hard for the majority of players, B) It's not the flavor people are into these days as games have evolved, or C) it's cursed.

I like it honestly, even thoughit's not perfect, or done, or to my flavor (Shifter v1_g please)

:Hmm:

nobody hating on him he just said something really stupid

some of the best base players played lt, kov for example

and it did prolong the game because you didnt need as many players

he was on mark of the beast, a renegades team, and lt was inspired by renegades and made by renegades players

the more u knew

I was on MOTB, for the t2 release. I had nothing to do with Ren, or their team before t2. I joined them because they were a great bunch of guys and happened to run into one of their players in base shortly before the launch of t2.

tbh i had a lot of problems with the game but its actually pretty decent for a small team for an open beta

i was probably pretty harsh on it cuz i wanted it to be perfect

but its not like, a terrible game it just needs a bunch of balance tweaking and UI work

im kinda sad its not catching on more

Back