Write-up On Midair (giant wall of text)

from a timeline perspective hercs and tribes dont exist at the same time

its like having cavemen ride dinosaurs, it just didnt happen!

Why are their zombie fucking sounds in the tutorial?

And why can't space be bound to jump/ slide like every other tribes game after T1?

i think some turds cant separate LT as a gametype versus the ppl who played it

it extended the game's life and required more pure skill vs base, but the ppl left playing at the time of LT were not great, so some base players rage @ LT egos for the wrong reasons.

that being said they gotta match midair LT's skill ceiling to tribes 1 and it wuld b fun i think

good thread read ty tpk

9af3ed84e5282fe4c86b753498067db2.png

After what I said that people said was incorrect, and the continued posts in this thread, what I said doesn't even seem half as nuts.

But carry on.

TRIBES 2 FUCKIN RULED YA'LL

Nico come on man your post about LT was downright retarded and i like you overall but jfc stop repeating that bs and us t1 players have to stay united there's already enough shitty clone games along with turd t2

:picard:

New update pushed out today.

https://www.playmidair.com/news/dev-log-23-1-0-1-9141-patch-notes-midairs-future/

1) Sticky Grenade Launcher has been added as a new weapon.

3) They've been able to improve performance in high player count situations by 10-20%.

2) Midair player counts and sales are down to the point where the team is not going to be able to sustain development at the same pace as they were in the dev phase.

"The unfortunate reality is that the current player counts are not enough to sustain full time development on Midair with paid employees or contractors. We’ve already begun slimming down our team and spend on Midair development, and we are still figuring out a path forward on further production. What we do know is that scope and speed of development are going to be significantly reduced in the short term and the team composition will be switching to fully volunteer-based."

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the game crashes way too much (even after bug fix attempts), and its failure to gain any player-base upon launch, I can't recommend this game at this time.

There is a decent game in there somewhere though.

2) Midair player counts and sales are down to the point where the team is not going to be able to sustain development at the same pace as they were in the dev phase.

"The unfortunate reality is that the current player counts are not enough to sustain full time development on Midair with paid employees or contractors. We’ve already begun slimming down our team and spend on Midair development, and we are still figuring out a path forward on further production. What we do know is that scope and speed of development are going to be significantly reduced in the short term and the team composition will be switching to fully volunteer-based."

giphy.gif

RIP

game was fun for a couple of days i guess. but the performance issues on certain maps, hearing random people talking (wtf), and not having jump/jet/ski to one button made sure i didn't come back. sure glad i didn't pay or support this earlier too, i'd be pissed if i did that

game was fun for a couple of days i guess. but the performance issues on certain maps, hearing random people talking (wtf), and not having jump/jet/ski to one button made sure i didn't come back. sure glad i didn't pay or support this earlier too, i'd be pissed if i did that

You can bind Jump+Jet.

I think this game is fun to play overall with some glaring issues that may or may not be possible to address with the unreal engine. How about Tribes on Crytek.

Back