TW donation drive for migration

Status
Not open for further replies.
amadouche doesn't get it the more he is drawing attention to it the more people will go look. "Hmm why is he being so defensive.."

It's human nature.

I said I would remove posts if you wanted them removed but I am not going searching for you. That wasn't good enough so whuuutever.

amadouche doesn't get it the more he is drawing attention to it the more people will go look. "Hmm why is he being so defensive.."

It's human nature.

I said I would remove posts if you wanted them removed but I am not going searching for you. That wasn't good enough so whuuutever.
I didn't ask you to go searching for anything. I asked a very simple question, and you've now spent 7 pages dodging it.

I wasn't even the one who originally asked for a definition of nexting in this thread. If you're gonna announce a new policy, people will want to know how it works. You're not helping anyone by being shady and evasive, least of all yourself... unless the policy was never meant in earnest in the first place.

i propose a new policy. if you are stupid enough to post any personal information about yourself on the internet, you will be banned immediately.

is it ok if someone finds information about someone else from TW, on a different site, and then uses THAT information against them in TW, when said information has never been posted on TW before?

is it ok if someone finds information about someone else from TW, on a different site, and then uses THAT information against them in TW, when said information has never been posted on TW before?

oh look, it's retarded.

poor thing.

hey buddy (coombz here) :wave: hope you've been good!

Obibun passed into eternity according to his obit :spineyes: after gaining about 100lbs

It's always a sign of a great admin to be evasive about your own policies. :sunny:

Really builds trust and confidence in your userbase, and definitely doesn't make them think you're being deliberately vague because you're gonna be playing favorites. :bigthumb:

Then fucking leave. Don’t like the place? Fuck off.

*BAN*

Yeah him. Pretty sad spiral out of control like BadMofo. Started drinking heavily and both of them had their hearts pop.

Lol

Whoa. That's pretty wild. Especially since even though he was a tremendous douche I thought it was like a decently in-shape guy if I recall. But I suppose we've all been on here for long enough for any of us to go through extraordinary changes.

It looked like he put on significant weight rapidly once he hit his 30s. Not like 300+ but pretty unrecognizable. The man liked to imbibe. :(

Lol

Whoa. That's pretty wild. Especially since even though he was a tremendous douche I thought it was like a decently in-shape guy if I recall. But I suppose we've all been on here for long enough for any of us to go through extraordinary changes.

yeah he was "ballin" on his mom's dime for a while. What I heard was he went all in on a weed stock and lost his ass. He was trying to get others here in and I think most people didn't fall for it dunno.

After that he went on the sauce hard and worked at some dead end job. Someone had a pic of his place and it was typical alchy pad. Empty bottles all over etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back