TW donation drive for migration

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm in here waiting for a clear yes/no answer to my qestion.

If someone digs up a 20 year old post you made with your personal info in it, does it count as nexting?

I have more questions btw, but this is the easy one.

If someone digs up a 20 year old post you made with your personal info in it, does it count as nexting?

holy fucking shit, dood.

they already answered your dumb fuck question

get a life

or kill yourself, even better

Ok you can ask questions after this line

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's always a sign of a great admin to be evasive about your own policies. :sunny:

Really builds trust and confidence in your userbase, and definitely doesn't make them think you're being deliberately vague because you're gonna be playing favorites. :bigthumb:

It's always a sign of a great admin to be evasive about your own policies. :sunny:

Really builds trust and confidence in your userbase, and definitely doesn't make them think you're being deliberately vague because you're gonna be playing favorites. :bigthumb:

Ah the old "freedom from consequences" take without the slightest bit of irony.

This boils down to amadeus saying creepy things in the past and the possibility of people bringing it up.

If anything you just made people go search for your crap. As mentioned if there is anything you want to be removed you flag it.

I am not going to go searching for you fucktard.

Don't like the answer? don't stick around. All you do is bitch and whine anyway. You are really like a child.

v6h2VZO.png

This boils down to amadeus saying creepy things in the past and the possibility of people bringing it up.

If anything you just made people go search for your crap. As mentioned if there is anything you want to be removed you flag it.

I am not going to go searching for you fucktard.

Don't like the answer? don't stick around. All you do is bitch and whine anyway. You are really like a child.
People have already been searching. It was only the other week that one of these incredibly well-adjusted people quoted something I posted 17 years ago.

And you're the one who's been mass emailing people about coming back to TW because you're clamping down on nexting. Did your email say "btw go back and review your entire post history because it's not nexting if they quote a 20 year old post you made?"

I bet it didn't, because you know damn well that it sounds fucking insane. So why are you still doing it?

how much of the past thread content/posts gonna be carried over? (apologies for lack of comprension/clarification and all that)... i rarely check in here.

This place merely carries pieces of people we lost (military) and it's nice to check in and see those pieces sometimes.

People have already been searching. It was only the other week that one of these incredibly well-adjusted people quoted something I posted 17 years ago.

And you're the one who's been mass emailing people about coming back to TW because you're clamping down on nexting. Did your email say "btw go back and review your entire post history because it's not nexting if they quote a 20 year old post you made?"

I bet it didn't, because you know damn well that it sounds fucking insane. So why are you still doing it?

hey bro, no one told you 17 years ago to out yourself as a pedophile with your sick twisted thoughts about having sex with a child. and then, of course, 15 years later, you decided to defend pedophiles as just "regular people" if they didn't act on their pedophilia by fucking kids, because if they didn't they are just poor minor attracted people that can't control their desires. fuck you, get lost.

oh ok so you think nexting is when people quote you saying creepy shit to prove a point..

dont post ur name address place of work etc etc and dont be posting other ppls personal address names and places of business.

if you want ppl to stop quoting you saying fucked up shit i suggest having the posts removed and stop posting creepy shit.

freedom of speech doesnt mean your the only one who can say stupid shit. people are going to make fun of your hobbies and shit.

welcome to the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back