This is for you Trump voters.

turok gave me severe headaches and nausea. I never knew why, but I suspect it had to do with a narrow FOV giving me motion sickness.

Well there's infowars, which earlier this week said obama and hillary were literally demons who smelled of sulfur. Seems accurate and well sourced!
Don't watch the retard that is Alex Jones.

Watch Paul Joseph Watson. Almost nothing he posts is wrong.

If only half of the shit posted is true I am flabbergasted that anyone could defend Hillary and her campaign. I don't care how much you hate Trump, voting for her is a vote for lying, stealing, corruption to the core. Its a vote for servitude. Freedom be damned. You hate Trump.

God damn civil war isn't that far off is it?
Yep. I think this is something libtards just don't get. History repeats itself. And once we get to that point, hopefully we don't, it's going to be really bad.

Havax is grabbing at straws now that he realizes that killary will win against Bill Clinton canidate trump.

Should have voted for Kasich like I told you he was up 15% in all swing states because he was a scandal free moderate with reagan small gov legacy.

Now you are stuck with crazy evangelical and hillbilly canidate because of lame cuckservative low energy losers.

You can't even defeat the most corrupted piece of shit in history of politics because bill Clinton trolled you. :lol:
Kasich is a fucking neocon. The fuck are you talking about?

He was one of the biggest kike bootlickers on stage.

this says it all

CvFhQkvUMAAnhpZ.jpg

Back