This is for you Trump voters.

Val, cmon. Lets be real for a sec. I don't think anyone is arguing you can't naturally get into it with the opposite sex. (or same sex, whatever floats your boat idc)

What we're talking about is an extremely powerful businessman, alleged billionaire, television star, groping randoms. And he knows he can get away with it because no one is going to call the cops on donald trump.

i'll ask you again, what is your definition of explicit consent? is it not saying no, or not struggling, or not calling the cops?

Walking_Man said:
the actual alt-right movement is basically a bunch of reddit and 4chan incels with anime body pillow collections so im not sure what the point of asking them anything concerning sex is

okay cuck

You have jomo a guy who is obese shits himself in his trailer in bum fuck Missouri while reading Reddit the Donald all day and asking for welfare handouts

Do you honestly think a new York real estate tycoon that has to pay taxes to support shit bumble fuck redneck losers like this would even for a second like this miserable sack of shit? If anything he would find a tax loophole to avoid paying for this piece of shit

I don't blame him I wouldn't want a cent of my money going to this welfare queen

ppl who think trump goes around raping women have never had money or been popular or played a guitar at a party with a bunch of drunk girls who want to rub up to someone whos successful no matter how old they are or what they look like

When you are rich and sucessful ppl flock to you and sue you for everything

Only sjw and cucks believe these accusations

Alright, you know what, I'll even *give you* that trump might have had their consent.

It's still cheating on his fucking wife! How do you defend that?

Scratch that - how do you defend him walking in and inspecting the dressing room of Miss TEEN usa? This guy peeking on 15 year old girls? Nice candidate you got there.

That's the thing about trump - you defend one scandal, there's about a billion more we haven't even touched on yet.

Alright, you know what, I'll even *give you* that trump might have had their consent.

Scratch that - how do you defend him walking in and inspecting the dressing room of Miss TEEN usa? This guy peeking on 15 year old girls? Nice candidate you got there.

do you have the exact time and date of when he allegedly grabbed these non-consenting women by the pussies? if you could get that to me real quick, i would like to compare that to his marriage timeline, thanks.

You're missing the point, havax. I'm not here to litigate these stories that generated from the access hollywood tape. I don't care what you believe at this point. Hillary is our next president, like it or not.

What I struggle with is why you think it's so crazy that a candidate with this number of problems, self-inflicted and not, wouldn't just lose an election, rigged or not. All basic common sense says this guy is going to lose hard.

If I told you "generic presidential candidate" would have ten women accuse him of sexual assault 3 weeks before the election, would you say that candidate had a good chance of winning? Probably not!

That's the thing about trump - you defend one scandal, there's about a billion more we haven't even touched on yet.

He was talking about a time before he was married, hence why he said that the next time he saw her she had fake tits. He cheated on Ivanna with Marla. That's well known.

He walked into the dressing room to meet the candidates. Many women have already came out and said that it was announced when he'd be arriving and they were all instructed to get dressed and were dressed when he arrived.

Are you sure you are talking about Trump or Clinton???

You're missing the point, havax. I'm not here to litigate these stories that generated from the access hollywood tape. I don't care what you believe at this point. Hillary is our next president, like it or not.

What I struggle with is why you think it's so crazy that a candidate with this number of problems, self-inflicted and not, wouldn't just lose an election, rigged or not. All basic common sense says this guy is going to lose hard.

If I told you "generic presidential candidate" would have ten women accuse him of sexual assault 3 weeks before the election, would you say that candidate had a good chance of winning? Probably not!

you really can't see how stupid you look when you say shit like this, can you?

it's amazing.

but to be fair, i can't really blame you all that much. you have been lied to. and you obviously haven't looked anywhere but the msm.

you really can't see how stupid you look when you say shit like this, can you?

it's amazing.

but to be fair, i can't really blame you all that much. you have been lied to. and you obviously haven't looked anywhere but the msm.

Well there's infowars, which earlier this week said obama and hillary were literally demons who smelled of sulfur. Seems accurate and well sourced!

If only half of the shit posted is true I am flabbergasted that anyone could defend Hillary and her campaign. I don't care how much you hate Trump, voting for her is a vote for lying, stealing, corruption to the core. Its a vote for servitude. Freedom be damned. You hate Trump.

God damn civil war isn't that far off is it?

If only half of the shit posted is true I am flabbergasted that anyone could defend Hillary and her campaign. I don't care how much you hate Trump, voting for her is a vote for lying, stealing, corruption to the core. Its a vote for servitude. Freedom be damned. You hate Trump.

God damn civil war isn't that far off is it?

sadly, it's looking like it might have to occur.

Well there's infowars, which earlier this week said obama and hillary were literally demons who smelled of sulfur. Seems accurate and well sourced!

fuck infowars. go back and read at least two days worth of what i've posted, and i mean REALLY read it. understand it. then i seriously want you to come back and tell me what you think. don't just gloss over it, and i'm not talking about my troll posts, ignore those, i'm talking about the links and stories and videos that i have posted. please do this when you get time and tell me what you think.

Trump has done something very unique this election which will change everything. He got people to meet by the tens of thousands for real and not on social media. This is how the church started, and formed the first provisional governments which won the revolutionary wars and then formed a Federal government. The Trump movement at its core is the church, followed by the movers and shakers who have been ignored by the establishment. His rallies start with a couple hours of speeches by local leaders who have had it with the establishment. Pence is drawing large numbers and sooner or later people will catch on to how this is done.

If Trump won his primaries because of the mass of people praying for him earlier this year, he will certainly win the general election also. Nothing explains how he won, it wasn't him that did it. It was the same way in 1776 there was no reason for Washington to win against the European establishment either. You could say the odds were probably worse then.

Back