This is for you Trump voters.

What+if+the+school+s+fatty+sat+on+it+_a373fb7cbd5a0fd0530c4aeba687eae8.jpg

Obama decries media landscape

Pittsburgh (AFP) – President Barack Obama on Thursday decried America’s “wild, wild west” media environment for allowing conspiracy theorists a broad platform and destroying a common basis for debate.

Recalling past days when three television channels delivered fact-based news that most people trusted, Obama said democracy require citizens to be able to sift through lies and distortions.

“We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to,” Obama said at an innovation conference in Pittsburgh.

“There has to be, I think, some sort of way in which we can sort through information that passes some basic truthiness tests and those that we have to discard, because they just don’t have any basis in anything that’s actually happening in the world,” Obama added.

“That is hard to do, but I think it’s going to be necessary, it’s going to be possible,” he added.

“The answer is obviously not censorship, but it’s creating places where people can say ‘this is reliable’ and I’m still able to argue safely about facts and what we should do about it.”

Fairness Doctrine - Wikipedia

Good thing we got the FCC triple says

No need for a State Department to cut their internet and bank funding like they would other whistelblowers abroad

state sponsored market should be only market.....unless those states are in other states (in other countries)

ACLU OF INDIANA FILES SUIT FOR FACEBOOK USERS CENSORED BY MUNICIPALITIES

or even this country

Last edited:
in other words

I DON"T CARE ABOUT THE CRIMES SHE COMMITED OR THE CRIMES SHE CONTINUES TO COMMIT

I want to hear about how awesome and LGBT minority her next SCOTUS pick and global appointments (based on campaign donation $$$$) are going to be.

I know she already sold off the best positions, but I hope she has an all former CitiBank appointment priority like Owebama had and wikileaks went into complete detail over yesterday.

Elizabeth Warren: Citibank owns Obama administration

this was known from the beginning

this as of a few days ago

"The Most Important WikiLeak" - How Wall Street Built The Obama Cabinet

WikiLeaks emails shows Citigroup’s major role in shaping Obama administration’s cabinet

Fuckin clown shoes......you Mongol morons 4 hillary are tearing down our Chitty Country

How Obama failed to shut Washingtons revolving door - POLITICO <= leftwing rag

Obamas lobbyist rule: Promise Broken | PolitiFact <= source lefties swear by

moran

any claims in the videos to be vetted by actual news agencies or investigative reporters.

i wonder if these made the cut

oh, wait, of course not

they don't even listen to left wing sources that confront their predisposed acceptance of "reality"

if they aint sucking I'm not cucking

Oh noes! Obama is evil! Good thing Trump patriots prove it after 8 years with 3 months left in his presidency.

You guys aren't the heroes America needs, you're the heroes America deserves.

i wonder what it must be like to be a total piece of shit, know that you are a total piece of shit, and openly and proudly support other pieces of shit without blinking an eye or ever losing a second of sleep

oh, wait, cerebral don't you also do this defendant lawyer scum shit for a living?

I hope you laugh as hard as she did when you get her elected

in a few more years we will laugh last

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

if you can laugh about child rape.......can fake outrage of fabricated touching (except when it was your husband)

you can be happy about country rape......and her doing what she has done best to the ME, to Africa, to Haiti here in America

Last edited:
Back