Texas A&M going to the SEC

I typed like 2 paragraphs about this then the electricity went out so it was fruitless and i dont feel like doing it again. I basically said, Do it A&M.. You will be in a fair conference and make just as much and be in a stable conference. The Big12 is held together by duct tape.. You can renew a rivaly with Arkansas again.. all arrows are pointing East.. Us Red Raiders will stay here and get our unequal revenue share :(..

lol at fsu controlling the state of florida.

between fsu uf miami, then ucf usf, i dont think any one team controls the state of florida

What a mess. I think UT is in for a really bizarre wake up call here. The first Texas school to go to the SEC will immediately begin to draw better recruits.

Meanwhile UT will be scheduling 10 home games a year against Air Force and Fresno etc and expect people to pay for their channel? This is essentially a complete delusion of grandeur.

What a mess. I think UT is in for a really bizarre wake up call here. The first Texas school to go to the SEC will immediately begin to draw better recruits.

Meanwhile UT will be scheduling 10 home games a year against Air Force and Fresno etc and expect people to pay for their channel? This is essentially a complete delusion of grandeur.

Everything is bigger in Texas. Especially ego's and delusions.

Back