[so] the Amazon Rainforest is burning down

the resource footprint of nuclear power is orders of magnitude lower than solar or wind. modern reactor designs are very safe but no one invests any money because of political boogeymen that scare weak-minded people

That dude also claims nuclear power is environmental friendly, which is quite genius and I wish I could share that same Maga trip to pretend to be happy #yolo style

In the United States, the last death from a nuclear power plant involving nuclear material was 1964. Most of the deaths since were due to electrocution.

Until the nature hits the toll, like, Idk, Fukushima Daiichi accident? Not to mention you keep on stepping the line by electing wild folk from the Republican Party that can tear down towers and blame cave men for doing it.

Yea nuclear isn't safe until we can guarantee that a 9.1 earthquake and the resulting 14m tsunami won't breach a seawall and flood emergency diesel generators causing several hydrogen explosions.

It's crazy that it doesn't happen every weekend.

o look, anoobis w/ the typical baby boomer screw-the-future-generations "no nukes" mentality while contradicting himself by saying we need 2 address environmental pollution

Yea nuclear isn't safe until we can guarantee that a 9.1 earthquake and the resulting 14m tsunami won't breach a seawall and flood emergency diesel generators causing several hydrogen explosions.

It's crazy that it doesn't happen every weekend.

That's a buncha words for mossad blew up the reactor. Like they did.

Until the nature hits the toll, like, Idk, Fukushima Daiichi accident? Not to mention you keep on stepping the line by electing wild folk from the Republican Party that can tear down towers and blame cave men for doing it.

u ever heard of a fault line

ho lee fuk so many unpredictable earthquakes in nebraska

Did you guys know there are 450+ nuclear reactors at risk of tsunami attac at this very moment?

I mean its not like ur average coal plant releases more radiation than a nuke plant or anything

Back