[OFFICIAL] The USA have the biggest fucking imbecile for President

I won't even respond to that. Because no, it has nothing to do with being leftist or cuck at this point.

But hey! At least you'll join a list as #1 Soon™, right?

Global%20Pollution.jpg

Congratulations.

fuk we kicken ass

u guys stackin iou's and are deadbeat on cash

baby gonna cry when we tell him breastfeeding is over

tell them dirty germans, dutch, and swiss to get out the way

You know we could all starve to death during Trump and I would still say it has been so fucking worth it. It's beautiful. :mecry:

You know we could all starve to death during Trump and I would still say it has been so fucking worth it. It's beautiful. :mecry:

i have never been this happy and amused with politics in my entire life

trump can't drain the swamp, he will pollute it enough that we can set it on fire

fire-australia-river.gif

one giant Molotov cocktail is right

Totally changed my mind with that pic AnubiS. Surely, to fix climate change we do not need to tell Indians, Arabs, and Chinese to stop fucking so much and to control their birthrate. All their cars and electronics or means of producing the energy for all those people do not matter. What actually matters is USA, that's what's fucking the climate up.

Last edited:
even dubai got poop trucks

Portugal just has poop promises

all funded by others

it ok baby....we start gofundme so u can eat

get a job of your own one day

keep them lights on

an00bis luvs bein rapefukt up his pasty lil assh0le lol how u like all dat peepee s0ss slidin down ur pasty lil pussythrote n00bis ? smdh lol :jester:

Totally changed my mind with that pic AnubiS. We need to look up to those amazing countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Iran, Egypt. We don't want to be the laughing stock of the world, so we have much to learn from them!

Surely, to fix climate change we do not need to tell Indians, Arabs, and Chinese to stop fucking so much and to control their birthrate. All their cars and electronics or means of producing the energy for all those people do not matter. What actually matters is USA, that's what's fucking the climate up.

no, we need to adopt them all

that is how anubis wants to fix our problems

"I am so worried about climate change in USA," says someone typing on his PC, probably a mac, while ignoring China, India, and every other country in the world that has been fucking up the climate for the last decades.

Back