[OFFICIAL] The USA have the biggest fucking imbecile for President

here u go annibist

1200px-Safety_Pin.jpg

This is not about being leftist or cuck.

“We don’t want other countries laughing at us.”

Between scandal and shame, I don't think there's any space left for laughs, to be honest.

My only question is, what the fuck are you fucking American idiots doing?...

This is not about being leftist or cuck.

“We don’t want other countries laughing at us.”

Between scandal and shame, I don't think there's any space left for laughs, to be honest.

My only question is, what the fuck are you fucking American idiots doing?...
"Oh no, what if some country laughs at US? We don't want some pussies to laugh at us, that would just ruin our day! Better bow down to everyone. Also, those americans are so dumb haha... most powerful country in the world, but so dumb!"
Better not reply to this, or I'll laugh at you. You don't want that, do you?

you know why anubis so upset?

Portugal runs for four days straight on renewable energy alone | Environment | The Guardian

because he is so proud of this

which was made possible by this

Serpa solar power plant - Wikipedia

which was paid for by this

General Electric Financial Services provided the financing for the project as part of its Ecomagination program.[3]

which is paid for and subsidized by bailouts like this

GE Gets Over 2.3 Federal Energy Grants...Every Month! - IER

which makes crony crapitalist CEO's like this

It's also reported that Apple CEO Tim Cook called the White House Tuesday to argue the case in favor of staying, while Dow Chemical's Andrew Liveris backed an open letter by more than 30 top corporate executives. And a TV commercial urging the administration to stay and renegotiate the agreement's terms featured the names of CEOs like Musk, JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon and General Electric's Jeff Immelt.

Top CEOs Are In a Last Ditch Bid to Persuade Trump to Stick with the Paris Climate Deal

who now just got that titty milk we feed him slapped out of his mouth

worthless debtor states who produce nothing, do nothing, but cry like children about all our criminal ceos 2nd and 3rd hand feed them now crying about us not giving them anymore

that is all this is

"Oh no, what if some country laughs at US? We don't want some pussies to laugh at us, that would just ruin our day! Better bow down to everyone. Also, those americans are so dumb haha... most powerful country in the world, but so dumb!"
Better not reply to this, or I'll laugh at you. You don't want that, do you?

they going to show us what real solar power looks like

with those solar plants funed by our government sponsored enterprises since the EU already knows they are deadbeat nation who can't afford to feed themselves soon

I won't even respond to that. Because no, it has nothing to do with being leftist or cuck at this point.

But hey! At least you'll join a list as #1 Soon™, right?

Global%20Pollution.jpg

Congratulations.

Last edited:
1. IFLS is a shit site only dumbasses go to.

2. The President has us withdrawing from the accord until we are better positioned after negotiations.

3. The climate always changes.

4. Human air pollution isnt shit compared to volcanos.

5. The biggest contributing factor to climate change is our Sun.

6. Global warming is not a threat. Global cooling is.

You are welcome.

Space Weather News

940d944c95bd52c5294bf2c4aa561f6c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back