[NFL] 2019 Playoffs & Offseason

what i dont understand is why that ref still has a job

i dont think they need to change the rules but they definitely need guys who can call obvious penalties that happen right in front of their faces

and then new york needs the ability to fix horrible calls in real-time

actually they already have it, they changed the catch rule in the middle of the super bowl last year, so they just need to use it to enforce the rules they already have on the books

what i dont understand is why that ref still has a job

that's what i said at first

but then i remembered how bad the replacement refs were during the strike

dood's crooked but probly better than any replacement (and in a league run by crooked roger goodell, who's just a wannabe vince mcmahon, it's nbd)

and then new york needs the ability to fix horrible calls in real-time

I been thinking about that. Personally PI penalties both called eroniously and those not called can have a dire affect on a game. Maybe New York should have the ability to whisper in a Refs ear to “wait a minute” to give the on field officials real time input so they call a flag if upstairs shouts in there ear or discuss thrown flag. Of all penalties, they really need to get that one right or reduce it from being a spot foul.

On a side note, why is a 5yd holding penalty an automatic 1st down when several are not called on any given play?

So in a professional NFL Stadium they sold naming rights to a company that hates masculinity and, therefore, all teams (including the New England Patriots) in the very masculine National Football League? Why did Gillette pay the privately owned Patriots for naming rights on a venue, constructed with taxpayer money, which ONLY hosts NFL games celebrating the toxic masculinity that Gillette opposes?

So in a professional NFL Stadium they have a Chick Fil A that’s not open on Sundays? Why is it there?

because there are thursday night and monday night games and college football games on saturdays and probably the rodeo and maybe monster truck shows and maybe dirtbikes or something and maybe concerts like lady gaga and many more things

So in a professional NFL Stadium they sold naming rights to a company that hates masculinity and, therefore, all teams (including the New England Patriots) in the very masculine National Football League? Why did Gillette pay the privately owned Patriots for naming rights on a venue, constructed with taxpayer money, which ONLY hosts NFL games celebrating the toxic masculinity that Gillette opposes?

Gillette stadium was completely privately funded, no taxpayers money was used in its construction

I just saw some ass on the news who got a "Superbowl 53 Champs Patriots" tattoo on his arm back in August. I am so routing for them to lose now cause I want that guy to feel like a dick.

Will need some streaming links for those who want to watch on the computer. I'm sure Reddit will have them on Sunday.

Those with a Fire Stick can watch the game for free by downloading the CBS Sport HQ App, no login required.
How to stream the big game on Fire TV for free

The App is on iPhone and will carry the game.
Search for CBS Sports App

Last edited:
Back