[NFL] 2019 Playoffs & Offseason

under and 1h under easiest cover

everyone is gonna bitch about the game being "boring" b/c of the low score but i thought it was a good game. brady with zero touchdowns wow

:lol:
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, one of the most powerful men in American football, was charged today on two counts of soliciting prostitution in connection to a recent law enforcement bust on massage parlors in Florida that, according to law enforcement, were used for prostitution and human trafficking. The news comes a few weeks after the Patriots won their sixth Super Bowl and days after Kraft appeared at the NBA All-Star game.

In a press conference Friday morning, Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr said Kraft was charged with two counts of soliciting prostitution. Kerr said there is video evidence of Kraft involved in sex acts in a massage parlor.

boston sports talk radio must be losing its shit

g49iTQg.jpg

Well kraft will probably retire now and let his kids run shit now. That be the smart move. Or pull a trump and deny it and shout fake news regardless of the evidence. Seems to work for trump.

What he shouldn’t do is make any public statements

wat a cheapskate

mr. billionaire going 2 a strip mall whorehouse like he's some sort of cube dweller lower level management diarrhea truck coordinator with an account at tribalwar gaming news :rolleyes:

i bet he's all like "bro, these high dollar 'discreet' broads suck at sucking dick. i got this strip mall joint down in florida with the best whores -- better prices and they will blow your mind with their blow jobs. my boy donnie t let me kno about it back in '02 :cool:"

The Patriots, Cardinals and Redskins will each receive a league-high four compensatory picks in the upcoming draft.

The rich get richer. New England's compensatory haul includes a pair of third-rounders (picks No. 97 and 101) as well as a sixth-rounder (No. 205) and a seventh-round selection (No. 252). That gives New England seven picks in the first four rounds of April's draft. If the Pats want to swing a trade for Antonio Brown or another marquee name this offseason, they'll have plenty of ammunition. The Bengals, Rams and Vikings were awarded three compensatory picks each while the Eagles and Falcons netted two a piece. The Chiefs, Colts, Cowboys, Giants, Panthers, Ravens and 49ers all received one compensatory pick.

Y’all mad

Almost as mad as any band competing with currently active and eventually legendary rock and roll band maroon five led by dynamic fudgepacking frontman Adam Levine

Back