[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

hope everyone is having a very fun memorial day weekend

I'm in dc riding the metro there's no driving past here

lol who knew laughing at a homemade weather prediction would upset so many ppl
I think you have this the other way around. leftoids were not :lol: at this doctored weather image. They were losing their minds with reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ive got memory loss i distinctly remember it being hilarious that someone doodled on a weather map with a sharpie and then decided to show it to the national press

ive got memory loss i distinctly remember it being hilarious that someone doodled on a weather map with a sharpie and then decided to show it to the national press
it is hilarious that the libtards cared so much and constantly reee'ed about it for 5 years after it happened, that's for sure.

but yeah, they still believe that we are laughing with them lol

I dunno y all these d00s getting upset at me calling it baby murder were u guys complicit or whatm
Amy is like havbot - so insecure about his impotence that he needs to view ppl replying to him as evidence of them being triggered, in order to feel a scrap of "power"

Amy is like havbot - so insecure about his impotence that he needs to view ppl replying to him as evidence of them being triggered, in order to feel a scrap of "power"
as usual, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, loser mate. :shrug:

and AS USUAL, you have zero self-awareness, gg

hide ur screen bro boss might walk by

cubicle dork rage :LOL: imagine being this upset because ppl use your real name on here

i can do wat i want when i want as long as i stay in touch w/ service writer re: promise time

~flat rate~ baybee :cool:

Back