How much do you care or know about your diet?

Your weight is not a measure of health. If you're consuming large quantities of fruit AND removing all the fiber in the process, you will die younger. This is almost a guarantee. Fructose is toxic to your body, it's treated very similarly to alcohol. You're consuming high quantities of it in addition to having a generally high carb diet. Stop juicing and start reading.
The only fruit in MGJ is Apples and the Lemon if you want to count that. For smoothines its a berry bag, which I'll take because it has antioxidants. MGJ Items.
6 Kale Stalks
1 Cucumber
4 Celery Stalks
2 Apples
1/2 Lemon
Ginger
Carrots

I've been eating an orange for lunch.

I've been to the Doctor after the weight loss for a complete physical. All the tests are in the normal range. The only pills I need are D3, B12, and Iron. Basically we can pretend I'm on the TV show Survivor, where they starve for 3 months. I'm still eating, just a tiny breakfast, fruit for lunch, smaller dinner, no snacking. My problem was eating out of boredom in the house. Nervous or bored, start snacking. That's where my weight gain came. Now I'm eating less and exercising. Weather's been good, bike riding and roller skating.

Last edited:
As big of a moron as ngfm is there is a big dif between juicing fruit and juicing green veggies

Fruit is mostly man made sugar bs (ex: orange)

Real green is juicing is healthy tho

The only fruit in MGJ is Apples and the Lemon if you want to count that. For smoothines its a berry bag, which I'll take because it has antioxidants. MGJ Items.

6 Kale Stalks

1 Cucumber

4 Celery Stalks

2 Apples

1/2 Lemon

Ginger

Carrots

I've been eating an orange for lunch.

I've been to the Doctor after the weight loss for a complete physical. All the tests are in the normal range. The only pills I need are D3, B12, and Iron.
Yeah I dunno wtf a mgj is sounds ok though. Minus the dumb juicer removing all the fiber duh.

Did the physical include blood test for HDL:triglyceride ratio? Glycated LDL or particle size? Important tests for dudes in your age.

Yeah I dunno wtf a mgj is sounds ok though. Minus the dumb juicer removing all the fiber duh.

Did the physical include blood test for HDL:triglyceride ratio? Glycated LDL or particle size? Important tests for dudes in your age.

C'mon. He talks about fiber at 01:30, then makes the juice.

Slowstar Juicer is the winner at this time. That's what I do every weekend, except I'm using an Omega VSJ843, basically the same thing.

Last edited:
C'mon. He talks about fiber at 01:30, then makes the juice.

Slowstar Juicer is the winner at this time.
He's selling you a product. With that said, if you wouldn't consume those veggies otherwise, then juice away. It's not nearly as fruit heavy as I imagined, I thought you were crushing bananas and oranges all day long.

He's selling you a product. With that said, if you wouldn't consume those veggies otherwise, then juice away. It's not nearly as fruit heavy as I imagined, I thought you were crushing bananas and oranges all day long.
Yes, John sells the juicers on his web site, but at the same time, he's made a ton of videos with a bunch of useful info. I bought a juicer from his web site and it was fine. I make the MGJ on the weekend like he's showing, put in brown bottles, put in the fridge, and we have a 4 oz shot each morning.

Amram there is a huge dif between juicing kale and fruit

There are actually dif juicers for doing dark greens

Itt amram talks about shit he doesnt know about :) which is normal for him hehehe

As big of a moron as ngfm is there is a big dif between juicing fruit and juicing green veggies

Fruit is mostly man made sugar bs (ex: orange)

Real green is juicing is healthy tho

Veggie juicing actually isn't bad. I just can't deal with kale juice. No matter what you put in with it, it still tastes like ass strained through a jock

bought a greenstar two augur juicer like 6 years ago.
made excellent juice, but fuck it was hard to clean. Didn't use for many years and gave away.

Still rocking my single augur juicer (omegajuicer I think) from ten years ago.

There is nothing wrong with NGFM is eating (drinking). Just seems unsustainable. Way easier to just get use to eating real food.

The chicken bowl is amaze balls:

c800aaa36bc5e0d7b62a553f3f7d25cd.jpg

Veggie juicing actually isn't bad. I just can't deal with kale juice. No matter what you put in with it, it still tastes like ass strained through a jock
You have to put garlic in it. Telling you, garlic makes any dark green juice totally consumable. Lots of garlic. Or jalapenos but garlic is really what changes it.

You have to put garlic in it. Telling you, garlic makes any dark green juice totally consumable. Lots of garlic. Or jalapenos but garlic is really what changes it.

Garlic or Ginger? Ginger will adjust the taste and keep you from an upset stomach. I could see where Garlic would probably flatten out he taste too. I did juicing for a bit. Its great and all, but there is a lot of waste involved and unless you're growing your veggies, it gets pretty expensive quick

Back