How much do you care or know about your diet?

Who let that fucker in?

hOz6zkC.jpg

We need the content. I went back a re-read the thread. I have a few videos for people to watch. My father has dementia. They're saying Coconut oil helps.
CBN News Weekend: Coconut Oil - YouTube
This video talks about fasting.
What Is Autophagy? 8 Amazing Benefits Of Fasting That Will Save Your Life - YouTube
Here's a video comparing the different Vitamix models.
WHICH VITAMIX 2020: Quickly Comparing Models and Accessories! - YouTube

I'm swimming laps at the city pool. My weight is at 170, which is good. But now we head into winter and it's gets tough to exercise outside. I'll have to fast like I'm on the weight loss challenge.
I basically have a small glass of cranberry juice with water, flak seeds, and honey for breakfast, no lunch, regular dinner. Basically a 24 hour fast or 1 meal a day. Sometimes eat an apple for lunch.

Last edited:
NGFM
you should try the Amen-Ra protocol if you're eating once a day :)
would make for hilarious content.
What The Amen Ra Diet Is And How It Works | AmenRaDiet.com
have at it :D
I read the web site. That's too hard core. You'd spend all day preparing the meal and doing the work outs. In my case, making dinner the one meal seems to be easy. I drink a juice for breakfast, no lunch, then a normal dinner. So I can fast for 24 hours, but they're saying for Autophagy to work, need to fast for 3 days. I'm not there yet, I'd have to try for 2 days and pretend I'm trapped in a crumbled building, or on the TV show Survivor. The problem I have, is when I'm home watching TV, I want to eat something (snacks).

Last edited:
I don’t eat much because food costs money

I do like the eat whatever you want inside a 1hr window each day method. Intermittent fasting I guess it’s called. I skip breakfast, lunch, and just drink coffee and water. For dinner it’s whatever I find on the side of the road on my way back home. Don’t have to take a whole deer if it’s fresh just take a leg or something and bbq it on the truck rim in the back 40 with crazy eye Kenny and willy the weasel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I eat seafood almost ery day, mostly tuna fish and or shrimp.

For brekky I almost always have 2 bananas and 2 yogurts (blueberry or mango).

You're the one sucking Trump's shriveled dick because he had a shitty reality TV show, not me. How does Barron's sibling taste?

gross dood. get that sucking trump off faggot shit off your mind, ya fruitcake

gross dood. get that sucking trump off faggot shit off your mind, ya fruitcake

If you want to get that taste out of your mouth start being critical of all our elelted officials, not just the ones you didn't vote for. The reason our whole government is so corrupt and dysfunctional is because we let them. It didn't matter if Hillary was president or not, our political system is rotten to the core (a Ralph Nader quote). We've turned this into a cult of personality - that's why our democracy is dying.

Been primarily keto for about 6 months. Do all my cooking on sunday. Have all my meals in containers for the week. each measured out. its a pain in the ass while doing it, but it is working for weight loss and it does make things more simple in the mornings.

The wife makes these things like mini breakfast muffins. She has mini muffin tins, fills them with eggs, cheese, and either bacon, ham or sausage. They are about the size of maybe a half dollar and about 2 inches tall. I'd estimate that about 6 of them are about the same as a 2 egg omelette. I have coffee and an 'omelette' in about 2 minutes in the morning

I went through this...

I order everything from the shop "No butter, no sauce, no salt, no pepper". I eat well. With alcohol (which I hardly drink anymore) I put 1/3 wine in a glass and fill it with water. Mostly eat white meat (chicken/fish), lots of vegetables and salad. I burn off calories quickly and exercise a shitload so purposely try to eat lots of mashed potato and pasta. Avoid deep fried anything, but I do love a pan fried veil schnitzel and lamb cutlets occasionally. Eat fish oil, multivitamins, st johns wart, and some magnesium powder in water. Last week I exercise heavily 7 days straight. This week I'm taking it a bit easier. I'm very active and have to purposely eat to put on weight or I lose weight from so much exercise. Currently trying to put on 3-4 more kgs but its hard. I'm not a lazy fat fucker who lays on the lounge watching TV. I'd rather go for a mountain bike ride then come home and do the hedges, then a power walk/run with wife, then vacuum and mop till exhausted, or just walk around tidying things up. I don't fuckin stop. Been like that for ever.

Back