How long could you last in prison?

the whole time

i have a friend in federal prison right now and talk to him every couple of months. he says it's really boring and nothing exciting happens.

one of my buddys did 1 year in a low security prison and he said it was kick back. sure there was a couple fights but no murders or riots or anything real crazy.

another of my buddys who shot someone did 8 years at solidad and he said an inmate was killed by the guards the first day he showed up.

regardless both of them came out of prison worse people

one who was half bladck and half white (guy who shot someone) came out a muslum. The other guy (white) came out a racist motherfucker

I'd definitely get my ass kicked really early on. If I could avoid being raped/stabbed/killed I think I might be able to adapt as long as I could read books or magazines while in the cell.

If I can't read anything id probably drown myself in my own toilet within the first 4 months.

I'd definitely get my ass kicked really early on. If I could avoid being raped/stabbed/killed I think I might be able to adapt as long as I could read books or magazines while in the cell.

If I can't read anything id probably drown myself in my own toilet within the first 4 months.

Oh look boys, we got a librarian here. Raped. Day 1. And day 2, etc.........

without going batshit insane, attempting to escape, or shanking another prisoner?

I wouldn't

I would def. fall into one of those categories right away. if it were a life term I'd be shanking and beating to get +rep on day one. I know all the best places to make em bleed and I'm fast.

I wouldn't

I would def. fall into one of those categories right away. if it were a life term I'd be shanking and beating to get +rep on day one. I know all the best places to make em bleed and I'm fast.

All sorts of + reps to be earned around prison. You could make it into a game with a prison checklist and 'tick' things off as you go along.

I'd would need someone shipping in contraband in one way, shape or form to keep myself occupied and also earn rep points.

I think I would also try and hone my basketball skills and lead the prison team to a state title, like in the movies.

The first night's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in naked as the day you were born, skin burning and half blind from that delousing shit they throw on you, and when they put you in that cell... and those bars slam home... that's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

I took the Alcatraz tour. I think I know what shit is going down. You get fucking headphones and everything. I'm ready.

the whole time

i have a friend in federal prison right now and talk to him every couple of months. he says it's really boring and nothing exciting happens.

thats only because your friend considers being raped in the butt boring :psyduck:

have you ever even spent a night in jail? I was in a holding cell for 14 hours and it made me never want to even see wtf 'normal' jail was like. Anyone who thinks you just show up and beat someone's ass for rep is retarded. Maybe the career thugs and other idiots would do that but how the fuck do u know who you are beating up isn't killing you the next day? And setting up a contraband business right when you get in? LOL i'd love to see a bunch of cpu gamers trying to set that up, until the guys who's customers you are taking gang rapes you while the guards on his payroll watch the door.

Follow the rules, be nice as hell to the guards, keep to yourself and don't make eye contact is how you'd probably have to get through the beginning. Work out like a madman and just read.

have you ever even spent a night in jail? I was in a holding cell for 14 hours and it made me never want to even see wtf 'normal' jail was like. Anyone who thinks you just show up and beat someone's ass for rep is retarded. Maybe the career thugs and other idiots would do that but how the fuck do u know who you are beating up isn't killing you the next day? And setting up a contraband business right when you get in? LOL i'd love to see a bunch of cpu gamers trying to set that up, until the guys who's customers you are taking gang rapes you while the guards on his payroll watch the door.

Follow the rules, be nice as hell to the guards, keep to yourself and don't make eye contact is how you'd probably have to get through the beginning. Work out like a madman and just read.

i agree with just about everything you said. from what i've read though county lockups / holding cells are meant to be the worst to stay in. Prison cells are much more "cushy." :shrug:

Oh please. If things get to hot I'd just escape. I would take on the job of taking the garbage out on rainy days. When the guards aren't paying attention (no one wants to get wet) I'd escape through the ventilation shaft by stopping a rotor and climb to the roof. Once on the roof I'd crawl through a deadly electrical substation and zip-line over the fence with only my belt as trolley. Probably kill some people on my way there to.

Oh please. If things get to hot I'd just escape. I would take on the job of taking the garbage out on rainy days. When the guards aren't paying attention (no one wants to get wet) I'd escape through the ventilation shaft by stopping a rotor and climb to the roof. Once on the roof I'd crawl through a deadly electrical substation and zip-line over the fence with only my belt as trolley. Probably kill some people on my way there to.

no belts in prison

that's why hoodrats pants are always sagged/falling down, it's the style

prison style

Back