How long could you last in prison?

I wouldn't last.

I'm a 5'8" blond haired blue eyed white boy with a lean build. Growing up and into my 20's I would always get into fights because I was the guy in our group people thought they could take, or I was the only white guy in a room full of black guys and one guy usually had a problem with white people. In the clubs my friend would start shit and half the time they'd take a swing at me instead. I only really got hurt once when I broke my hand.

I wouldn't last.

I'm a 5'8" blond haired blue eyed white boy with a lean build. Growing up and into my 20's I would always get into fights because I was the guy in our group people thought they could take, or I was the only white guy in a room full of black guys and one guy usually had a problem with white people. In the clubs my friend would start shit and half the time they'd take a swing at me instead. I only really got hurt once when I broke my hand.

Boy????
Never punch, use elbows!
Fingers in the eyes> dat sort o shit! :clap:

Federal prison is like a country club compared to most state's prisons. Many people in the Feds are in for white collar crimes or "Federal" amounts of drugs. However, Feds and State are both mindlessly boring. It's fucking prison. Do you really need someone to tell you that doing the same things all day every day for years is boring? :nuts:

:lol: @ the OP.

If you're going to make a thread about a hypothetical situation, at least know the simple basics of the subject you're talking about instead of spouting some shit based on movies, TV shows, and rumors. There was a thread someone started like a month ago and I put a lot of random prison info in it from my time.

I could last until I died. Once you learn how to do time, (some people never learn, and those are the ones that will eventually get killed, as I believe you would) you just do it. Most men with a reasonable amount of common sense can come in, observe, defend themselves and their property when they have to, and learn how to "do time".

Well, you could read a lot! :idea:

Felon is not available on netflix instant watch :(
you know... i dont fully understand their streaming set up because when i watched it last year, i streamed it. i suppose they only keep some of them available for a certain length of time which is odd seeing as how i can always stream the newest Star Trek movie. (or, i was still able too a few weeks ago)

anyways, put it in your mailbox queue or DL from somewhere. its a scary ass situation for all of us males.

I thought this thread would be about masturbation or having homo sex.

We can surely make it about that if you like...

I remember watching Lockup Raw about this one prison where everyone would just whip out their danks and whack it wherever they pleased.

Whenever a woman would come into the prison, they would masturbate, just because they could feel the presence of a woman in their area.

Pretty sure she was out in the common area when some guy just ran up behind her and started wanking it a foot away. A lot of dudes beating off in that facility if I remember correctly - it didn't look like good times :(

I wouldn't last.

Easy solution.

Don't hang out around blacks.

Back