How long could you last in prison?

~rizzle~

Veteran X
Not in San Quentin or somewhere else hard up, but a high security prison - how long do you think you could make it without going batshit insane, attempting to escape, or shanking another prisoner?

Would you try and make gang ties or stick to yourself?

I think the longest I could last would be three years, or about 1000 days. I don't know why I think I could even last that long, but it seems to be a reasonable number for jail time.

I would try and affiliate myself with some sort of gang during my stint, and would likely have to carry out some sort of violence to prove myself loyal. Maybe stabbing Carlos over there to improve my rep.

I would also try and set up some sort of contraband ring where I could beat people in poker or other jail yard games and then take their loots and re-sell it in the prison market.

How long could you last in the pen and what would your strategy be? What crime did you commit to get there?

never thought about it. won't ever have to because i'm not a fuckup.

ed: :lol: at three years being a 'reasonable amount of time' in jail. no amount of time in jail is a reasonable amount.

never thought about it. won't ever have to because i'm not a fuckup.

ed: :lol: at three years being a 'reasonable amount of time' in jail. no amount of time in jail is a reasonable amount.

Your right, no time is reasonable. But hypothetically speaking, how long?

I definitely know I couldn't serve a life sentence, or even ten years for that matter. Three I think I could handle, though balls it would suck.

Not in San Quentin or somewhere else hard up, but a high security prison - how long do you think you could make it without going batshit insane, attempting to escape, or shanking another prisoner?

Would you try and make gang ties or stick to yourself?

I think the longest I could last would be three years, or about 1000 days. I don't know why I think I could even last that long, but it seems to be a reasonable number for jail time.

I would try and affiliate myself with some sort of gang during my stint, and would likely have to carry out some sort of violence to prove myself loyal. Maybe stabbing Carlos over there to improve my rep.

I would also try and set up some sort of contraband ring where I could beat people in poker or other jail yard games and then take their loots and re-sell it in the prison market.

How long could you last in the pen and what would your strategy be? What crime did you commit to get there?

i personally think id be butt raped in a week and have no choice

you are either a viking or a victim

so be prepared to either become someones bitch or become a warrior for whatever race you are which will involve you shanking someone sooner or later.

the whole time

i have a friend in federal prison right now and talk to him every couple of months. he says it's really boring and nothing exciting happens.

Your right, no time is reasonable. But hypothetically speaking, how long?

I definitely know I couldn't serve a life sentence, or even ten years for that matter. Three I think I could handle, though balls it would suck.

after a certain time it becomes your life and you would get use to it. Ive know way to many fuckups in my life that have been to prision... my old work out partner (RIP ROB) been in prison more of his life then out and he died around 60. Hangin with that dude was always fun tho. i swear they get their kicks off talking about crazy shit

Back