[George Floyd] Body cam footage...

In the outrage over 1 man's death.

The mob killed 30 more people.

George Floyd lived a life of repeated bad life decisions that culminated in the situation that lead to his death... and the death of 30 additional people.

don't reee too hard guys I'm sure u can convince someone that the bodycam footage means the knee was all g

It’s too late now to expose this. Even if someone in the media pointed out the obvious issues with the promoted narrative, they will commit journalistic suicide, shouted down as racist and shunned. This is where the truth no longer matters. Only the chosen narrative.

michael brown committed strong armed robbery 4 min and 30 seconds before that racist shot him in his back as he backed into the officer in his squad car

george floyd was screaming i can't breathe 4 minutes and 30 minutes before he was put on the ground for resisting arrest

9 minutes, II can't breathe

u cant make this up

The Ryan Whitaker bodycam footage is way more police damning, but he was the wrong color.

Phoenix Cops Kill Man after Responding to Noise Complaint over Video Game
Video at link

Ryan Whitaker was sitting at home with his girlfriend playing video games when he was killed by police.
A noise complaint from an annoyed neighbor resulted in cops shooting and killing a man within five seconds of him opening his front door.

Ryan Whitaker opened the door holding a gun in his right hand which is legal in Arizona but it made the cops fear for their lives.

However, the cops never gave him a chance to put the gun down which he appeared to be trying to do when one cop shot him in the back three times.

"Why did you guys shoot him?" Whitaker's girlfriend, Brandee Nees, yelled as she stepped into the doorway.

"He just pulled a gun on us, ma'am," Phoenix police officer Jeff Cooke said.

"Because it's dark and someone just knocked on the door," Nees responded.

When Phoenix police officer John Ferragamo asked Nees if she and Whitaker had been fighting, she told him they were only playing video games.

"Literally we were making salsa and playing Crash Bandicoot so there may have been some screaming from PlayStation but it wasn’t domestic violence or anything," she said.

The incident took place on May 22 after an upstairs neighbor called police to complain about the noise.

"I gotta get to work tomorrow and I'm getting no sleep," said the neighbor in the second 911 call he made to police at 10:44 p.m.

When the dispatcher asked if the verbal argument has turned physical, he said it had turned physical but sounded as if he was just saying that to get police to respond quicker.

"It could be physical," he said. "I could say yeah if that makes anybody hurry on up. Get anybody here faster."

The cops arrived eight minutes later and knocked on the door with one of them yelling "Phoenix police" before both of them stepped off to the side, making it impossible for anybody to see them through the peephole. When Whitaker opened the door with the gun to his side, the cops shined their flashlights in his face, blinding him before noticing the gun.

"Whoa! Hands! Hands! Hands!" Ferragamo yelled as Whitaker lowered his body with his left hand in the air and his right hand appearing to be putting the gun down.

Cooke then fired three times, shooting him in the back.

Earlier that day, Whitaker had attended his daughter's high school graduation.

shhh... he was white so...

Back