[George Floyd] Body cam footage...

:rofl: I was just about to post this.

I don't have the willpower to go through and find all of the morons who were claiming he didn't resist. I called it out being bullshit from the beginning. He was literally causing his own heart attack when they were trying to get him in the car (from ODing). Random passersby even told him to calm down. He had like twenty drugs in his system. He was yelling "I CAN'T BREATH" even when he was just cuffed in the car.

The retards who believed the narrative from the start should be put down.

Yeah... this is going to go over well.

It doesn't matter, we're beyond the point of no return. People have invested themselves into a narrative that there is no way back from it for these people.

Watch what happens if these guys are not found guilty and charges get dismissed.

Are people just going to go home?
Is BLM going to make a public statement calling everything off?
Is Dave Chappelle going to make another YouTube special for Netflix titled "Ok, maybe I overreacted on the last one"?

Or is everyone just going to double-down and raise the ante?

Last edited:
George had a coronary. He worked himself into a tizzy by resisting. Drugs and high blood-pressure contributed to his physical state. His anxiety started up knowing he was probably going back to prison. He resisted. He resisted right up to the moment he expired.

He was very worked up when he was placed into the vehicle and he panicked. This is where his heart began to give out. He struggled and continued to struggle all the way to the end. He kept saying he couldn't breathe but what was really going on was that his heart was giving out.

Sad. If George would have made different choices, he would not have been in that position. This video does not show any behavior that indicated the offiers were intent on killing George. You can't see the exact technique being used to restrain him on the ground but you can hear him speaking up to the point he goes unconscious.

Many suspects claim they can't breathe. Probably need to do some training on anxiety and how it can trigger a heart attack. On the other hand, it doesn't change the basic rule: Listen to the police and follow their commands. This will result in the least stressful processing procedure.

Tim Timpa died in a similar way, only no one remembers his name.

The officers failed to recognize someone in physical distress and assumed he was just overreacting. It isn't until one of them leans into the back of Ambahlam and says he has his mother on the phone that he is stunned to learn from the paramedic that Tim is dead.

It seems to be a popular reflex behavior to scream bloody murder and things like "I can't breath", or something similar, to attract as much attention as possible while resisting arrest. It's almost like they added a page to the playbook titled "how to exploit public sympathy in the modern age of social media".

Last edited:
The officers failed to recognize someone in physical distress and assumed he was just overreacting.
They failed to recognize it or just they deal with the same shit 100x a week and it's why you shouldn't be breaking the law and put yourself int hat position in the first place?

It's like having a shoulder injury, go out drunk driving, get pulled over and arrested, resist, and then get angry at the cops for putting you in handcuffs even though you're telling them it hurts.

Weird.

Many suspects claim they can't breathe. Probably need to do some training on anxiety and how it can trigger a heart attack. On the other hand, it doesn't change the basic rule: Listen to the police and follow their commands. This will result in the least stressful processing procedure.

it's clear that a few things need to change... the texas pin-down suffocation captured on live PD footage (but never aired) was pretty questionable. it's a tough job but fighting back or arguing is not going to help things

They failed to recognize it or just they deal with the same shit 100x a week and it's why you shouldn't be breaking the law and put yourself int hat position in the first place?

It's like having a shoulder injury, go out drunk driving, get pulled over and arrested, resist, and then get angry at the cops for putting you in handcuffs even though you're telling them it hurts.

Weird.

Well in Tim Timpa's case... he called the cops on himself. He phoned 911, told the dispatcher that he suffers from schizophrenia and was without his medication. He was concerned he was about to have an episode, summoned the police for help in case he did and the officers put him restraints. They ignored his pleas that he was in physical distress. He died while the officers, who were sent to help him, stood over him and make jokes while they teased him.

Last edited:
lmao the cops had the gun on him from the beginning for no reason

he was literally having to plead for his life from the get go

fucking cops have 0 morals

i hope to kill at least one cop before i die

Well in Tim Timpa's case... he called the cops on himself. He phoned 911, told the dispatcher that he suffers from schizophrenia and was without his medication. He was concerned he was about to have an episode, summoned the police for help in case he did and the officers put him restraints. They ignored his pleas that he was in physical distress. He died while the officers, who were sent to help him, stood over him and make jokes while they teased him.
Probably more to that story as well.

lmao the cops had the gun on him from the beginning for no reason

he was literally having to plead for his life from the get go

fucking cops have 0 morals

i hope to kill at least one cop before i die

I hope to have a threesome with Cameron Diaz and Charlize Theron. I probably stand a better chance of achieving my dream than you do, internet tough guy :rolleyes:

Yeah... this is going to go over well.

It doesn't matter, we're beyond the point of no return. People have invested themselves into a narrative that there is no way back from it for these people.

Watch what happens if these guys are not found guilty and charges get dismissed.

Are people just going to go home?
Is BLM going to make a public statement calling everything off?
Is Dave Chappell going to make another YouTube special for Netflix titled "Ok, maybe I overreacted on the last one"?

Or is everyone just going to double-down and raise the ante?

We've already had the transcripts from the bodycams released and the media didn't cover it as far as I saw... maybe because it didn't show any racial motivation or overreaction from the cops.

You're right though, everyone is already invested in their narrative - People believe 'X' and if the transcript, bodycams and court ruling all show 'Y', it won't sway people's opinion. They'll just double down.

Speaking of Dave Chapelle, his bit about OJ's trial highlights how fucked up "equality" is viewed by those clamoring for it; "....and the look on white people's faces - priceless". Imagine if someone made a joke about the reaction from black people if this cop isn't found guilty. Times were different 10+ years ago but again, this is the very group who has no problem judging anyone who lived hundreds of years ago. Nobody will call for an apology from Dave and he'll never offer one even if anyone did.

I may be misjudging things but I think.. I think...killing a cop is about more than just having access to a weapon.

wtf are you even talking about dude

is there some kind of satanic ritual im supposed to engage in that im not aware of

youre an idiot

Back