Dear TW Badasses

I know I'm at least half badass for the following reason:

A few years ago, when I was running away from a cameraman, I found myself hiding in a windmill. There, I broke a mirror and hundreds of tiny me's came running out of the pieces of mirror. One of them forced me to eat him.

Shortly thereafter, a person started growing out of my shoulder and broke off. It turned out being my evil half. When I spoke to my evil half, he told me this:

I'm bad ass. And you're good ass. You're goodie little two-shoes!

In response to this mocking, I blew his fucking head off, chopped him into bits, and buried his remains.

So, while my bad-ass half is no longer actually part of me, I know that I am, in fact, still a bad ass. After all, I'm so bad ass that I was able to murder my bad ass half. I still even had enough bad assness left after such an act to retort with, "Good...bad...I'm the one with the gun."

i raped a dolphin

well, technically speaking it was a porpoise

but one blowholes as good as the next to me

Im bad ass and my ass is bad

Ill knock your lights out with either my hands or my gas. I eat spicy thai food mega loaded with garlic, onions and chili peppers. I can straighten out a brothers fro.

5 months ago i spent a weekend driving contaminated swans to Fife

dragging em out of the lorry, breaking their necks, chucking them on the ground...leaving a little sachet of Lemsip, and creeping off into the night

william wallace didnt even need thai food to fart lightning bolts

legendary hard ass right there

Back