BadMofo

scooby is a loyal friend i dont hate the guy he def hates me and coombz but i guess its out of loyalty so i can respect that

that being said pagy / coombz / and i both got ripped for stating the facts in this thread it sucks but it is true its not like im dancing on his grave in excitement

i didn't realize his addiction and depression was that severe although i def sensed a lot of it

scooby it doesnt help to rip on pagy he was just stating facts and did it pretty fairly imho

also yeah addiction sucks and when someone has addictive personality there is not much you can do to help them other then telling them to get professional treatment they can only help themselves. addictive gene is basically a disease just like if someone were to get cancer. people dont view it that way but it is really

fuck me... i am just now seeing this thread. tho i met ben through tribes and we were not close on a everyday basis i did consider him a friend. as scooby said he was a guy who would give his shirt if you needed it... maybe talk shit but still he was a good guy.

SOAB this sucks to hear :(

these belong here now...
24qthmq.jpg

28875u9.jpg

It's nice how the people who probably drove him to this by nexting him and giving him shit about Yara taking his shit are the first to jump on the "Mental illness, alcoholic, cant be helped bandwagon"

Feeling guilty much?

pop pop pop - Trolloling in a BadMofo death thread - it's what he would have wanted

badmofo invented nexting and if he had any friends here y didn't they help

(amidoingthisrite)

Messaged I received from his ex

http://imgur.com/eaMHZny

still trying to figure this out. she sent you a "(...) know. Lol!!!" before the "hey, by the way, my husband died". I'll stick with my conclusions ;)

anyway, I didn't know him.. But I liked the guy - he used to post cool stuff.. And it's sad to see Tribal Warriors passing away :( RIP BadMofo ..

You were a great friend to him Scoob. It's also a good reminder of how much fun we all had back in the day - playing tribes, going to lan parties, posting on TW and hanging in IRC. Not a care in the world. Good times - good games.

gfg bros

It's nice how the people who probably drove him to this by nexting him and giving him shit about Yara taking his shit are the first to jump on the "Mental illness, alcoholic, cant be helped bandwagon"

Feeling guilty much?

pop pop pop - Trolloling in a BadMofo death thread - it's what he would have wanted

i didn't want to bring it up earlier but seeing how the thread degenerated now, i completely agree with you. I don't know who shot first but for sure mofo "lost" the nexting war.

Haha i made him lose his job what a loser
lolol fat wife divorced him
kekekeee spiraling alcoholic depression
bloops made his heart die
i win the forums

mofo really lost his job because of TW? :rofl:

is that actually confirmed? pretty delicious if true - u play with fire etc

scooby claimed he got laid off just recently so i dont think it was true, though tw probably could have (*Cough david gentry*)

he really shot himself in foot anyway by posting public job info and bragging about his job on forums constantly so even if he got in trouble it was kinda his fault. i still dont support that shit and never was involved.

he is also the d00d that called opsayo's grandma up and went out of his way to try to post pics of our family members etc so its not like hes a total victim. he also accused me of being "sharty" which turned out to be fedz who was trolling him from smurf accounts

No he didnt lose his job over tw..Qualcomm did the good old shitty American company thing to do and outsource to dotheads. That was end of November anyuway

Back