BadMofo

pretty standard to replace american tech jobs with indian slave labor so the execs can get more millions by cutting costs. company declines slowly but execs cash out before risking the big decline

pretty standard to replace american tech jobs with indian slave labor so the execs can get more millions by cutting costs. company declines slowly but execs cash out before risking the big decline

This is so spot on. Why I don't favor anything that encourages this model. Why I might have to learn to be OK with higher taxes against these people.

That or force them to he compensated in stock of the companies they manage. Force them to keep skin in the game for a long term scenario

Not just cutting and running and hoping it doesn't all emplode on their watch

If tech workers would get around to unionizing this wouldn't be a problem.

If this were true the UAW wouldn't have been so badly decimated too over the past three decades

More of an allegedly American Auto company, like GM or Ford, wouldn't be having more of their assembled vehicles produced abroad than domestically.

Even when compared to US assembled automobiles in the South like Nissan and Toyota (what were once called imports)

I agree they need better representation than they get...but in this economy, without market progression, or everyone working for government, paid by government, aka subsidized, I don't see what other choice we have

still trying to figure this out. she sent you a "(...) know. Lol!!!" before the "hey, by the way, my husband died". I'll stick with my conclusions ;)

anyway, I didn't know him.. But I liked the guy - he used to post cool stuff.. And it's sad to see Tribal Warriors passing away :( RIP BadMofo ..

The message above was from more then 5yrs ago. When I told her I also was a member of TW.

http://imgur.com/J0kTFpK

Last edited:
RIP BoFo

It seems like I know so many people that are dying from alcoholism and heroin at a young age these days. Once they start depending on it, they can't seem to turn things around. It's very sad.

Ben would have wanted all the TW women to post pics of their tits in this thread. Well, actually masturbation videos. As a matter of fact he left me explicit instructions on this matter.

You know what they say about a guy with a big head - right? MoFo left behind a CAD drawing of his large penis which can be used to construct scale models of his pendulous cock. He told me to make these giant schlongs available to anyone - male or female - who posted a personal masturbation video in his "au revoir" thread. You need to have a 40 in one hand and a sausage in your mouth to fully qualify. You must moan "Oooo long Mofo Johnson".

Ben would have wanted all the TW women to post pics of their tits in this thread. Well, actually masturbation videos. As a matter of fact he left me explicit instructions on this matter.

You know what they say about a guy with a big head - right? MoFo left behind a CAD drawing of his large penis which can be used to construct scale models of his pendulous cock. He told me to make these giant schlongs available to anyone - male or female - who posted a personal masturbation video in his "au revoir" thread. You need to have a 40 in one hand and a sausage in your mouth to fully qualify. You must moan "Oooo long Mofo Johnson".

you are a terrible poster

don't even think about it, whoever/tehvul/malibru

Incoming TW seance...

ouijamovie.gif

Last edited:
Back