2019-nCoV

Apparently there is no more Popeye's fried chicken
iu

Of course it does, I'm referring specifically to the inaccuracy of the statement. Stating that there are no ICU beds when there are ICU beds is a headline designed to imply that there are so many patients that the hospital is at or over capacity. It's also not what the Health official said. They said the hospital was short staffed. You're correct in that it amounts to the same thing, but not in the image the headline conveys. A hospital without a doctor is overwhelmed by a single patient, but one patient is not an alarming number. Conversely if all it takes is a single doctor or nurse to cover the remaining available beds should they be needed, it is not an alarming number.

You're pushing clickbait, and it's clear why.

jeez bro

Regeneron and Sanofi Provide Update on Kevzara® (sarilumab) Phase 3 U.S. Trial in COVID-19 Patients | Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.

this is actually crazy relevant

"Kevzara binds specifically to the IL-6 receptor, and has been shown to inhibit IL-6-mediated signaling. IL-6 is an immune system protein produced in increased quantities in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and has been associated with disease activity, joint destruction and other systemic problems. Kevzara is being investigated for its ability to reduce the overactive inflammatory immune response associated with COVID-19 based on evidence of markedly elevated levels of IL-6 in critically ill patients infected with coronaviruses."

u might know more than i do

but i know this

s-protein trimerics will be the covid kryptonite

dam i am a thug ass nigga tho

ya u n i had gr8 convo about it all

all i said was my money was on regeneron and u found that

ya thats the vampires trying 2 make trueblood tho so they can come out of the coffin and the 1st thing every dapper louisiana plantation master is gonna do is marry the bucktoothed waitress next door

moderna r expert fundraisers tho for real they make steve jobs look like the interview scene from stepbrothers

my moneys on regeneron

nice

i really was on 1

that page is off the wall

Back