Home gyms: What do you use?

Get on my level fatty.
rgy4MJW.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Plasmatic again.

you keep beating his ass and it just might fix his british teeth

yaaaaaaa baby!

Perhaps I got lucky (or unlucky, when I don't have a wife or gf), but I have to get the shot off twice a day. I think I'm older than you (57), and am wondering when my libido is going to begin to falter.

I'm 59. It happened 2 years ago that my dick stopped working. I hadn't done it for almost 2 years, because Laurie stopped having sex, then left, and I didn't want to meet anyone with covid happening. They say inactivity is not good, but it could have also been covid.

July 4th 2019, last time with Laurie.
May 7th 2021, first time with new GF (it wouldn't get up)
Friend gave me a RhinoRush777 pill which worked a couple days later.
Did a bunch of research about other pills to take with it, such as L-Arginine and Ashwagandha. These help but the RhinoRush is the best.

Without Testosterone supplements you wouldn't be able to have wood, let alone own it.

I don't take any testosterone supplements, dickwad. Unless you count protein powder and Creatine. Like you'd have the slightest clue about any of that.

I believe the body is very efficient
and when you give the body stuff
it says wtf.. i do't need to work to make this anymore
and so it shuts down
I also believe humans are not very good at regulation
so you give your body the latest and greatest for 6 months and then you forget to buy more
and your body goes wtf i'ma break now

move more
eat less

^ First point, that's true of testosterone but very little else. Second point (I think it's a second point. Paragraphs, how do they fucking work?) is largely bollocks on an epic scale.

Lifting natural, organic objects builds leaner, stronger muscle mass. Everyone knows this, minge.
:rolleyes:

I believe the body is very efficient
and when you give the body stuff
it says wtf.. i do't need to work to make this anymore
and so it shuts down
I also believe humans are not very good at regulation
so you give your body the latest and greatest for 6 months and then you forget to buy more
and your body goes wtf i'ma break now

move more
eat less

That is called Homeostasis

^ First point, that's true of testosterone but very little else. Second point (I think it's a second point. Paragraphs, how do they fucking work?) is largely bollocks on an epic scale.

its true of everything else in the body. Your body uses homeostasis to keep everything on an even keel. If you use external sources for the things your body produces naturally, then your body stops producing those things

Lifting natural, organic objects builds leaner, stronger muscle mass especially when microdosing creatine. Everyone knows this, minge.
:rolleyes:

Back