Home gyms: What do you use?

The all natural, hovel living, 600 calorie a day American vs the 10k a year in training, TRT taking foreigner? That's just Rocky 4.

Quality comedy fella, well done tubs. They have probably 40 benches in my gym. None of them are olympic though. Only the special fatholes get to use an olympic bench from Walmart.

They are ALLLL olympic fuckstick...you're just too stupid to know this

My gym membership is $1300 annually. My trainer is another $700 a month. You pay $10 a month, you're gonna look like $10 a month.

lmao what an elitist scumbag. this fucking faggot douchebag pays almost more PER YEAR for a gym and a trainer than he gave as a retirement fund to two sri lankan slaves he owned for over 20 years. wow.

lmao what an elitist scumbag. this fucking faggot douchebag pays almost more PER YEAR for a gym and a trainer than he gave as a retirement fund to two sri lankan slaves he owned for over 20 years. wow.

Just as well you're not mad about it.

And he's still fucking fat :lol:

We had a "house-boy," but he was from Pakistan. Baputi. . .I never knew he was probably indentured, I was just a kid. My little sister loved him, as she saw more of him than my own parents.

homemade lifting platform, bumper plates, steel plates, change plates, several barbells, squat rack, adjustable bench, several attachments for the rack, rower, bands and other accessories

I enjoy the fact that Mitch can make a whimsical thread and own TW to do with as he sees fit.

Back