Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Joe_Biden_If_You_Dont_Listen_To_Despacito_You_Aint_Latino.png

man it would b so cool if they switched shit this election so president and vp go to the top 2 vote getters (good riddance 2 pence and harris)

trump/biden||biden/trump 2020 :jester:

It's a Democrat folly, so it goes here.

Obama-Era Officials Change Alcohol Guidelines To Tell Women They Can Drink As Much As Men

“Men should consume no more than one alcoholic drink a day, according to a federal committee’s recommendations for new U.S. dietary guidelines,” the Wall Street Journal reported in August, reflecting the change from two to one drink recommended for a man...the move also creates an equivalence between how much a man and a woman can drink, causing concern that the unscientific policy shift at the behest of Obama-era donors could cause more harm than good.

I think it should be broken down into races. Medically I'm bettin' some races metabolize alcohol better than others...
Squaws probably shouldn't drink at all.

candace owens stating that a BLM is a black veneer mouthpiece for white interests is incredible content, a new highwater mark in utter nonsense

BLM has 4 distinct player groups
1. The white leftist retards and other anarchists
2. Blacks who are genuine about racial justice
3. Looters/criminals
4. The puppet masters

Last edited:
BLM might be founded and governed by Gay Black Marxists... but their message would be nothing more than a fart in the wind without the signal boosting done by the rich white democrats riding their momentum for political gain.

Prior to 2020... who even knew they existed? Who cared? Strange how their relevence suddenly exploded practically overnight .

Last edited:
6 years ago the nfl blackballed kaep for kneeling

now they have blm painted on the field and entire teams are protesting and blm runs the streets in every mid to large city

trump is the best thing that's ever happened to blm even i can't believe where we are now

Last edited:
Back