Why are conservacucks in favor of immigration?

Tele. Why did you include Sophia in that post? Asking cause in the vid, that is a screen from, she is making fun of them amongst other things. You doing that tells me you make no or little effort to vet info before you post.

EDIT: Never mind. You were at the storm when not here. (its ran by Israel btw)

Last edited:
Tele. Why did you include Sophia in that post? Asking cause in the vid, that is a screen from, she is making fun of them amongst other things. You doing that tells me you make no or little effort to vet info before you post.

I was making a joke about knowing what you are fighting for.

How Buzzfeed endorses child drag queens, trannies, gender reassignments but puts her, as in Soph, on blast as the most evil person ever.

They are doing all they can to destroy her life.

They contacted her parents. Now principle. Then getting the school to do a walk out and boycott on her. She is being harassed and apparently spit on in school over what the (((media))) has done to her.

Joe "Blockhead" (((Bernstein)) being the worst of them........the same one who got Sam Hyde kicked off of Adult Swim.

I am fully aware of what I am talking about here imo.

I've even been advising her to play these suckers against them self.

To do a video where she says she is TRANS, since she doesn't mind dressing up in sharia garb, with an FBI hat and Jewish star of David necklace, and then sue the entire REDWOOD CITY area school district into oblivion over going after her "political speech".

Since she is a protected class and if incorrect gender pronouns are criminal......this would make it slam dunk.

To basically beat them with their own weapons and goals of degeneracy.

bz-5ce045f1575f5.jpeg

In hindsight I can see where you thought I was taking her Islamic Hijab at face value.......but I've watched a few of her videos and very much like her work. I was attempting to depict the above, obviously ineffectively.

bz-5ce1529b51a6d.jpeg

I think you know me well enough to see that I have no hatred against Transpeople.....I don't care

but please don't do this to kids.......don't do this to anyone pre-puberty it should be a crime

not celebrated

D7I8DrVWwAAoLwh.jpg

fukin monsters imo

Last edited:
You glossed over the (((Communists))) causing the German Revolution of 1918-1919 Tele which lead to the animosity Germany had for (((the chosen people)))...

This really did need to be said

5ee9x9D.jpg

Bolsheviks were going world wide

Germany only country with balls to stop them

and we beat them hard enough that the RED ARMY will apparently win it all (as in all Western naitons) about 100 years later

EDIT: Never mind. You were at the storm when not here. (its ran by Israel btw)

nahh no storm for me.....

just angry twitter accts.....DOG-Right party

PNN over at GAB be about the worst thing I look at

gab

Last edited:
I stand corrected then. Yeah she is a bright light in a dark, pun intended, room when it comes to youth. Been a patreon of hers since before the ((controversy)). Right on bro. All the best to you and yours.

why is he in here when there are thirsty people in his bar who demand 2 oz cocklesstails?

this isn't how you become general manager of 5 star resort

Last edited:
Back