Why are conservacucks in favor of immigration?

gr8 wyte trash cuckpost upd8 an00bis ya fukn whyte trash pussyass disgr8c 2 ya own race frenz n famly n ya entiya famly tree betta off ded lykka u smdh lol :jester:

Last edited:
I liked the graphs on the previous page showing how the races stay in their own part of town. Happens in prison too.

Here's a blunt article.
Lawsuit claims Buffalo Wild Wings managers allowed employees to refuse service: 'Blacks don't give good tips'

Down here in Miami, the blacks take over South Beach for Urban Weekend. There will be many shootings, arrests, fights. Many businesses will close, board up like a hurricane is coming. Why? Same reason, no tips, not worth staying open.

smart on them

Party of 10 dips out on $500 bill at Japanese steakhouse in Warren - Story | WFLD

GTR

otherwise there would have been a ton of this

even though their skipping out didn't really change or alter the amount of tip that the servers could have expected

i mean I would just tell them to make black people pay up front first

Black Diners At Denny’s Forced Are To Pay Bills Before Being Served - Essence

to

Denny's Restaurants to Pay $54 Million in Race Bias Suits - The New York Times

but that too would be illegal and costly I hear :shrug:

amazing how denny's got sued in 1994 for something they did in 2017

what a world we live in

I have not seen this. Looks like I am going to.

Several years ago, I read quite a few books about pre-war Germany and post-war Germany. One of the books was horrible and, not as in a bad book but, it was horrible in what happened to the German people after the war, something that no one talks about, as we sit on our perch, lecturing the rest of the world whats right and wrong about war, while we turned a blind eye to systematic Jewish led destruction of post-war Germany.

(It's going to take me forever to find this book in my list. The only downside to reading digital books is I can never remember the name of the book because I only see the cover/name of the book once.)

*edit - Found it. Hellstorm: The Death of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947

They made it into a documentary.

One of my favorite female historians, Deanna Spingola , who wrote a great book series labeled 'The Ruling Elite', in the 2nd book, The Ruling Elite, The Zionist Seizure of World Power, she did an interview with the author of Hellstorm.

Youtube keeps flagging this video or taking it down altogether. Can't be discussing the Chosen.

I almost missed your edit on this one.

Hellstorm changed my life.

It was the documentary (I need to read the book thank you for these suggestions) that changed my entire world view about the World Wars.

I can't believe I originally studied History, even at CC, and almost none of this information was ever mentioned.

WARS THEY STARTED

LMAO

that was your best joke of the day cael

*PLEASE CLAP*

no matter how hard you hit em......they started it

Last edited:
did you know that when illegals break our immigration laws

assault and kill our citizens inside their homes or in public

MANHUNT: MS-13 Teen Gang Members Brutally Murdered 14-Year-Old Girl With Bat & Machete. Maryland Officials Ignored ICE Detainer & Released The Alleged Killers.

D7IHTIaXYAAkLQc.jpg

MS-13 Teen Gang Members Brutally Murdered 14-Year-Old Girl With Bat Released The Alleged Killers. - Breaking911

it really isn't a crime because we stole their land from them first

this all used to be theirs (especially in CA)

LA RAZA

“A detainer is not a warrant.”

Prince George's county jail director defends decision to release alleged MS-13 murderers

Breaking911 on Twitter:

Last edited:
Did you know that when Jews call for our death and destruction

bomb our USS LIBERTY.......attack our buildings

express their relentless desire for white genocide

that it is also our fault

Symptoms of PTSD in 124 survivors of the Holocaust. - PubMed - NCBI

Descendants of Holocaust Survivors Have Altered Stress Hormones - Scientific American

that they are still the victims so they can't possibly victimize others.

I learned that in HS and you should have too

we can't all be the victim......that isn't how this works

Last edited:
yeah but srsly germany is responsible for ww2

Sure they were, cael

they also going to be responsible for WW3

The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]

Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia

I mean if German Nazis created Israel........and Israel starts enough shit that they create another world war by bombing Iran/Syria and it pulls Russia and China into the conflict

Nazis were to blame for that too then.

I know how this works

Nazis caused WW2 and WW1 and all future World Wars.

A good little goy might as themselves if WW1 caused WW2 (which it did) then what caused WW1......and that's when this victim shit gets real interesting. Oh me Nazi that coming and then we have to create a new victim. :lol:

Last edited:
Back