[Whoop & Dan] Questions.

Wish Bear

Veteran XV
How did you guys know you were gay? Do you still find women attractive and would bang one? What led you to explore other areas of your life to find out you found men attractive? How old were you when you found out you were gay? Were there other things before that hinted at the possibility?

Thanks.

How did you know you were straight? Do you find men attractive and would you bang one? What led you to explore other areas of your life to find out you found women attractive? How old were you when you found out you were straight? Were there other things before that hinted at the possibility?

Thanks.

wish bear club

gay_bears.jpg

Wish Bear, think of a hard cock in your mouth. Really visualize it. Imagine a man grabbing your head and forcing his dick into your throat and releasing hot salty cum.

Got wood? You are gay.

well

i was going to make a new thread, but this will do
would you consider yourself a bear or a twink
tw?

Popular belief is i'm a twink

on topic, do you watch shows or what and are all "hey that guy is handsome"
or is it more "hey i would like to see him naked, not just for form's sake, but because i want to touch him and touch dicks"

cuz thats crossing the line

Wish Bear, think of a hard cock in your mouth. Really visualize it. Imagine a man grabbing your head and forcing his dick into your throat and releasing hot salty cum.

Got wood? You are gay.

I have to go to the bathroom for a few minutes. :hurry:

How did you guys know you were gay? Do you still find women attractive and would bang one? What led you to explore other areas of your life to find out you found men attractive? How old were you when you found out you were gay? Were there other things before that hinted at the possibility?

Thanks.

How did you guys know you were gay?

When i jerk off i think about dudes. When i see girls on the street they are nearly invisible.

Do you still find women attractive and would bang one?

Hot people are hot people, i think everyone can appreciate that. The chance of having sex with a girl is very close to 0.

What led you to explore other areas of your life to find out you found men attractive?

its was normal childhood / teenage sexuality. I just found guys to do it with instead of chicks.

How old were you when you found out you were gay?

I would say around 8, i was born gay. It just didn't come up until puberty approached.

Were there other things before that hinted at the possibility?

Not really. I did love my moms fur coat though.

Back