[Whoop & Dan] Questions.

lol no....it was on the rocks for many years and I caught her on AFF and left her. Its been 8 years since then...I can't believe you guys remembered it...

I am just wondering if I should give it a go. I really am not attracted to most men or women, but with girls I'd give them a go if it clicked. Wondering if I should do the same thing with guys....

Also....I think I'd rather suck a dick than eat a cunt, and I'm not touching the ass of either with my tongue. Thats just disgusting. Sorry nofix not going to sniff it either. I think I'd rather bang a chick than a guy. Don't know though I've never banged a guy, or sucked a dick. I could hate both.

:/

lol no....it was on the rocks for many years and I caught her on AFF and left her. Its been 8 years since then...I can't believe you guys remembered it...

I am just wondering if I should give it a go. I really am not attracted to most men or women, but with girls I'd give them a go if it clicked. Wondering if I should do the same thing with guys....

Also....I think I'd rather suck a dick than eat a cunt, and I'm not touching the ass of either with my tongue. Thats just disgusting. Sorry nofix not going to sniff it either. I think I'd rather bang a chick than a guy. Don't know though I've never banged a guy, or sucked a dick. I could hate both.

I'm pretty sure that makes you 100% gay; you just don't know it yet.

As a straight guy, even an ugly fat one who can't get laid and he'll tell you that he would rather go without sex for a lifetime than try going gay.

well, this is awkward.

I think it might make me bi....you know like if I had a choice between some ugly stinking fat hog woman or some cute ladyboy...i'd take the ladyboy....maybe even some cute fem guy. I'd take a hot chick over anything with a penis tho....

I think that would be bi. Gay would be someone that likes bears or just hot men over hot women.

bill-kaulitz.jpeg

Back