Were you to believe that Hell actually existed...

Hell would be the shit

Surrounded by pimps and whores and alcoholics

I'd just find my niche of people who like to do nothing but drink and fuck and chill for eternity

if you're asking what's the worst thing we could think of as a form of hell

I'd go with sitting around mormons and feminazis who all sit there and sing kumbaya for EVER

Something has to change.
Un deniable dilemma.
Boredom's not a burden
Anyone should bear.
Constant over stimu lation numbs me
But I would not want you any other way

It's not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe to feel to know I'm alive.

Finger deep within the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Relax turn around and take my hand.

I can help you change
Tired moments into pleasure.
Say the word and we'll be
Well upon our way.

Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you
Till you will not want me any other way.

It's not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Knuckle deep inside the borderline.
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to.
Relax. Slip away.

Something kinda sad about
the way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything.
What became of subtlety?

How can it mean anything to me
If I really don't feel anything at all?

I'll keep digging till
I feel something.

Elbow deep inside the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Shoulder deep within the borderline.
Relax. Turn around and take my hand.

The devil would have to be creative to keep me entertained for an eternity, and I admire creativity so I would probably appreciate the effort.

Nomble said:
If it turns out that the Catholics are right, I totally agree. Sex, booze, profanity, and more sex. Hell would totally rock.

Yes, it's true that sin would be rampant throughout hell.
You also wouldn't have the actual source of goodness that is everything that makes life worth living --> God.

You wouldn't enjoy the sins you commit.

Nomble said:
Well since you're in God's absence I guess you'll have to find a new one, hence the party-king Satan.

Yeah, you can go chill with Satan, except two things: He'll probably fuck you in the ass, and he doesn't have that same source of good that God is. Hell would still suck. I mean, Jesus, it's hell. Try as you might you can't make it good. Go read The Great Divorce or Descent into Hell by C.S. Lewis and Charles Williams respectively.

I think hell is like the glimpses shown in Event Horizon. It seems to be a place of absolute suffering. No interaction between people or demon-things, just never-ending pain. Constant torture.

Hell would be awesome to spite god, and you would be allowed to sin all your want.. Shrooms and f*cking hot virgins all day, and the people in heaven would be jealous cuz they can't sin,

As to the contrary hypothetical: Heaven is gonna rawk too? You'll spend all of eternity frolicking around in the green grass and washing the feet of Jesus. Think about it for a moment, all of eternity.....doing shit of that particular nature? It's no wonder Lucifer eventually led a rebellion, it was inevitable someone would have.

my life in hell would be...every conversation would be in text...in fng-vision, backed with a musashi flash, and a legion of zit covered demons screaming OFN every time someone told you anything

Eternity is a long time. I think eventually, God would get over his vengeful hate complex and pardon the vast majority of people who are in hell, which were good people in life, but just didn't believe that God existed. If God isn't capable of such mercy, then I wouldn't want to fucking worship that mother fucking piece of shit anyway.

god is a loving and forgiving god. there is no hell because he would forgive you of all your sins when you stand before him.

so live it up.

Hell is the opposite of heaven ...

thusly ...

To get into heaven you have to be good and shit (no drugs, sex, etc ... typical churchy) so if I were to skip down to hell, all the drugs, sex etc would not only exist, but be encouraged.

So my version of hell is basicly exactly what I want ... sex, drugs, all the sins (gluttony, etc) so I could get stoned, eat like a pig, and fuck my brains out all for eternity.

Now THATS what I am talking about.

I'm saddened up to this point...

Some have been able to establish a perspective of being removed from God's sight--which I think is an incredible leap of understanding in one respect.

But, what exactly does it mean to be removed from God's sight?

Back