Watch Company Launches Response To Gillette ‘Toxic Masculinity’ Ad; It Goes Viral

are you an incel jahova
nono you're not getting it

incels are INVOLUNTARILY celibate. women and the world are the enemy, not fair and working against them.

rhumatacunt is making the CHOICE to be celibate.

none of this has anything to do with how repulsive they are, how poor, unattractive or having no life ambition.

nono you're not getting it

incels are INVOLUNTARILY celibate. women and the world are the enemy, not fair and working against them.

rhumatacunt is making the CHOICE to be celibate.

none of this has anything to do with how repulsive they are, how poor, unattractive or having no life ambition.

Again more lies, I never said I was celibate.

well you're 5'9 so youre short.
you weigh 240 lbs which makes you obese based on your height
you make 20-30k per year so you're poor
you don't have hair so you're bald
and you live with your brother and obsess over video games in your late 40s so you're a loser.

and all this info came from you so i'm wondering what you take issue with in particular

Do you take notes as people divulge info in different threads or did you take the time to search his posts specifically to gather this info?

Either way, that's seriously fucking creepy.

Or... and I know this sounds crazy, maybe he can remember things.

giphy.gif

Do you take notes as people divulge info in different threads or did you take the time to search his posts specifically to gather this info?

Either way, that's seriously fucking creepy.

He's done it numerous times over the years, he doesn't just search my posts, he looks for me on the internet as a whole. Creepily obsessive indeed.

Back