Washington DC: Where your vote just plain doesn't matter.

sigh

we are not talking about the electoral college. i was simply giving you an example of something that would have been worth marching for when considering the significance of votes and representation of the people. something that really matters.

but no, weed it is.

the stupid people of the us have spoken.

march on, idiots.

why is that statement dumb?

please explain yourself.

are you saying that marching for the significance of votes because the president of the united states got into office with significantly less overall votes from the voters because of the electoral college/gerrymandering system is not a better reason to march than weed?

because if you are, then you derp protest too much
I'm pretty sure noone said that, but hey, nice strawman dude.

because ppl didn't protest this thing then it delegitimises this other thing I don't care about

lol idiots

is basically what ur sayin fyi

sigh

we are not talking about the electoral college. i was simply giving you an example of something that would have been worth marching for when considering the significance of votes and representation of the people. something that really matters.

but no, weed it is.

the stupid people of the us have spoken.

march on, idiots.
i cant tell if you are being obtuse on purpose or not. so im just gonna leave it at that

havax still has somewhat of a point even though he is biased heavily and irrationally towards weed.

the answer is that poor people and students are the ones doing most of the protesting and the rioting. they have the time to spare, and this is what they care about.

havax still has somewhat of a point even though he is biased heavily and irrationally towards weed.

the answer is that poor people and students are the ones doing most of the protesting and the rioting. they have the time to spare, and this is what they care about.

Poor people and students. Yeah because those two groups are known to flock to the polls and vote. Oh wait. And just in case you didnt get my sarcasm. Hint: they dont.

As a DC resident, why am I paying Federal and Local taxes if I am not being represented?

I don't even smoke weed, but fuck off for countermanding a bill that passed 2-to-1 in the District.

I'm not against the legalization of weed. Where did u get this idea? Weed doesn't bother me at all :shrug:

Just making a point

Poor people and students. Yeah because those two groups are known to flock to the polls and vote. Oh wait. And just in case you didnt get my sarcasm. Hint: they dont.

they don't vote as much so they won't and don't protest about something like this. ok. also was mostly responding to the comment about marching for thugs and pot but not other, in havax's opinion, more important issues, which was me being inclusive of more than just this particular issue. hint: fuck off.

that's too drastic. all you have to do is vote the idiots out of office.

yeah because then the people who replace them will do great things for the american people and will not be corrupt at all

wooo democracy makes us all free

they don't vote as much so they won't and don't protest about something like this. ok. also was mostly responding to the comment about marching for thugs and pot but not other, in havax's opinion, more important issues, which was me being inclusive of more than just this particular issue. hint: fuck off.

didnt even notice his 'thugs' reference in his post... mybad. Not sure why he thinks the two should be grouped together, but then again i dont think hes trying to be understood

itt i learned that meber is brain dead.

where did i ever say that the reasons for protesting this march and the michael brown march are exactly the same thing?

please point that out, you fucking mongoloid

Last edited:
he's contributing  a never ending stream of rage posts  to this forum

what the hell are u contributing

Back