Washington DC: Where your vote just plain doesn't matter.

havax's point is that if you pick meaningful instances of some issues you'll attract more support and maybe even get your way. but you pick people that attack cops, or you pick weed (which there's a lot of people that just don't care one way or the other) and can't figure out why not everyone is outraged.

havax their point is it doesn't matter, they voted one way and some higher authority not accountable to those people overruled them.

but i can't help but wonder what they think about gay marriage bans being overruled by SCOTUS. i'm sure they don't have any trouble with that.

why do you all act like children? this isn't a difficult conversation to follow/have.

SCOTUS is different though as they are ruling that the vote of the people violated the constitution, people still have an available path of amending the constitution if they feel it is needed. False equivalence.

the point is he lumped the thugs and 'potheads' in together. the thugs being the idiots protesting michael browns dumbass. Where this is an entirely different subject, that is something that should be protested, hello taxation without representation in DoColumbia. And trying to be obtuse about it. Saying these people should be protesting something that was put in place 150 years ago instead is just being an idiot or trolling. Yes i see the point he is trying to make, but its still tarded on special undies mormon level.

unfortunately, many people respond to what's being protested rather than the root problem

i wouldn't be surprised if they compared this weed thing with a "legalize murder" vote or something ridiculous

Back